A Video... from my heart....

PoetTree

Reaction score
---

I love running backs. I have a deep appreciation for their unique talents. I feel blessed that the Cowboys have had some of the best in league history. It is with that gratitude and enthrallment I made this video. I hope you have as much fun watching it, as I did making it.

Thanks to Calico for providing much of the footage from his superb 'Epic Backs' montage...

Download the rather large file here:

http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=11d892a7388c819b5bd06b10

:bow:

Peace and Love

- PoetTree -

calico

Reaction score
I am downloading now, I will check it out later after work.

PoetTree

Reaction score
---

To all those interested in watching the vid, two things:

1) The link seems to work intermittently, don't know why. But it does work. So if you don't get it the first time, try it again...

2) It seems to require Quicktime (which is a free download from Apple.com) to play. The technically savvy might be able to get a different program to play it, but I'm not informed enough to instruct in that process.

My apologies for not having the foresight to make it more accessible ~

Peace and Love

- PoetTree -

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Once I downloaded the latest version of QuickTime it was just fine.

Great clips - thanks!

:bravo:

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
PoetTree said:
---

To all those interested in watching the vid, two things:

1) The link seems to work intermittently, don't know why. But it does work. So if you don't get it the first time, try it again...

2) It seems to require Quicktime (which is a free download from Apple.com) to play. The technically savvy might be able to get a different program to play it, but I'm not informed enough to instruct in that process.

My apologies for not having the foresight to make it more accessible ~

Peace and Love

- PoetTree -

You can use Quicktime Alternative, allows you to play quicktime files in a media player of your choice. They also have Real Alternative (For Real Player files)