A win is a win

stiletto

Reaction score
Gonna have games like this but the Defense got totally wrecked. They are going to have to change some stuff up.

seamus18

Reaction score
I think this is the type of game this team needed. They got punched in the mouth over and over and over, but they answered back and kept on fighting. Great win.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
It’s actually kind of win we needed. Seattle was desperate. They still have Baltimore, San Fran, and Philly. They prbly lose all of those and finish 8-9

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
I think we had a classic case of looking ahead to Philly. Now with that being said, Bland showed alot of character tonight in the 2nd half. MM, the hell you throwing the ball on that 3rd down, and Seattle had no timeouts ? Philly has trailed by 10 pts going into the 4th qtr in 4 games this year and won. So like the great Larry Bird once said " Anybody can score th 1st three qtrs, it's in the 4th qtr where you separate the men from the boys".......Dallas were definitely the men tonight.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Good to see them pull a game out like this. Defense has some questions though.

HanD

Reaction score
Philly has been doing this a lot of the year against some worse teams too. I don't wanna hear the tv pundits take away from this gut check win.

The game thread outted a lot of posters who gave up with a whole quarter left to play. Wanted dq and mm fired. Called out Micah and ceedee among many others. Pathetic!