ABC's email since not going to show trio Monday night, need Cowboy fans help, contact

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hello my fellow cowboy fans, this is the email address of ABC email for sports related items, it is reported that they are not going to show the trio of Emmett Smith, Troy Aikman and Michael Irwin, netaudr@abc.com so maybe if a lot of fans contact abc, and let them know about their displeasure of not showing the trio, ABC will do something to change their attitude. Here is the email again,
netaudr@abc.com

Thanks guys;
cowboyjoe

nicewaxjob

Reaction score
They might show it on FSN or NFL Network. They showed Emmitt after he broke the record on FSN.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I feel awfull for these people but three hours during a football game cant we simply not hear about it? I would hope by now most Americans would have given what they can. I bet even some victims would like to see a Football game that doesnt remind them of their tragedy.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboyjoe said:
Hello my fellow cowboy fans, this is the email address of ABC email for sports related items, it is reported that they are not going to show the trio of Emmett Smith, Troy Aikman and Michael Irwin, netaudr@abc.com so maybe if a lot of fans contact abc, and let them know about their displeasure of not showing the trio, ABC will do something to change their attitude. Here is the email again,
netaudr@abc.com

Thanks guys;
cowboyjoe

Thanks joe, I'll send an email.

(ya might want to get the names right though. )
;)