About tomorrows game against JAX

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's getting closer and closer till tomorrow, and I am already starting to get that nervous feeling...that little adrenalin going, that little something that will not let me relax...that, "Oh, no, here we go..."!! feeling...!

During most of my life, I hve never worried so much about how things will turn out for the Cowboys because they are winners...but, since their last SuperBowl, and all the bad years that we have had to watch since then...I guess that I acquired a certain mentality!! :eek:

When I was competing in baseball or anything else, I never had this kind of feeling before a game...no butterflies, nothing...just relaxed and got ready to hit the field. But, with the Cowboys, it's so much different with me!!

The only other thing that "scares" me is death...but that's going to happen, so I can deal with that!

But, opening day for the Dallas Cowboys always gives me that funny feeling that I cannot describe! It's going to be exciting, but, hard to deal with at the same time until kickoff!

I hate football because of this!! But, the Dallas Cowboy are #1 in my heart....now, if I could just freaking RELAX!!

Who's all in?

:starspin

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I'm getting pumped:D ...I'm a little nervous to see how our running game and Oline do but Besides that I like our chances.

Trust me...The JAG fans are more nervous than us...They have to worry about T.O, Glenn, Witten, Ware, Roy and all the other big time players.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I'm with you in the nerves category. Not because I think they won't do well. But because I think they will and I just can't wait to get it started. The bye in week 3 is going to kill me:bang2:

gbrittain

Reaction score
The thing with football is tomorrows game is an important game period and. I know when the Cowboys lose a game you get all these posters calling people chicken littles and mocking them with "The sky is falling, the sky is falling".

This is not baseball. A loss or win tomorrow could end up meaning everything at the end of the season. You can lose your first 10 in baseball and cruise to a World Series later.

That is why football is a one of a kind sport. Every single game matters.