AccuScore Game Forecasts: Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers

btcutter

Reaction score
how did they do on the Boys/Eagle game? Any old info.

Currently Romo's TD/Int ratio is 2:1 and both games over 300 yds so how do they predict their stats?

sago1

Reaction score
Don't believe Accuscore stats have been anywhere near right (neither favored the Cowboys) in either of our first 2 games this season. In both cases they projected lot less yardage & TDs then we've scored. Looks like the same old thing against the Packers. Don't see the Cowboys doing less then they did last year against the Packers in Dallas. We will win our first game in Lambeau Field Sunday night.

Don't forget this game is essentially Romo's homecoming game; he's from Burlington, Wisconsin & you better believe he wants to play well in front of his family and friends--even if most friends are Packer fans. BTW: I also believe he was highly motivated against the Packers last year with Favre and the entire Cowboy team played well, particularly while Favre was still in the game.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Wow, they project him to have 1.24 INTs. I'd sure love to see that game.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2265138 said:
Wow, they project him to have 1.24 INTs. I'd sure love to see that game.
Romo is good for a pick a game. I'm wondering when he's gonna play a game and not throw a pick.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Rampage;2265169 said:
Romo is good for a pick a game. I'm wondering when he's gonna play a game and not throw a pick.

A pick a game is fine with me if he tosses 2-3 Tds a game as well.

fortdick

Reaction score
Rampage;2265169 said:

I think he won't. Why, because Flo didn't get a false start last game. All the trends are broken after that one.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
One fix per game folks... one fix per game!!

The Romo INT was aided by Miles Austin not running his route...