Video: Acho reacts to Andy Dalton will make Dallas fans forget about Dak on Monday Night

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I find it difficult to expect a seriously troubled Dallas defense to control the Arizona Cardinals offense well enough for Dallas to win. I base such a notion largely upon what I've seen so far in their recent games. Can the Cowboys defense improve fast enough for a win to be in the cards for them? If so, they have a chance to win. If not, it's why the Cardinals are a slim favorite to win this matchup. Seeing is believing. We'll see about that Monday night. ;)

Last edited:

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I find it difficult to expect a seriously troubled Dallas defense to control the Arizona Cardinals offense well enough for Dallas to win. I base such a notion largely upon what I've seen thus far in their recent games. Can the Cowboys defense improve fast enough for a win to be in the cards for them? If so, they have a chance. If not, that's exactly why the Cardinals are a slim favorite to win this matchup. Seeing is believing. We'll see about that Monday night. ;)
exactly. alot of talk about Dalton and the offense, and I suppose rightfully so, but defense is where we are lost our games up to this point.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I find it difficult to expect a seriously troubled Dallas defense to control the Arizona Cardinals offense well enough for Dallas to win. I base such a notion largely upon what I've seen so far in their recent games. Can the Cowboys defense improve fast enough for a win to be in the cards for them? If so, they have a chance to win. If not, it's why the Cardinals are a slim favorite to win this matchup. Seeing is believing. We'll see about that Monday night. ;)
What I worry about the most in this Monday night matchup Bullflop is the human joy stick.
Murray has this crazy athletic ability that freezes defenders,,,

blueblood70

Reaction score
how about try ONE GAME with no turnovers, no st gaffs, coaches not trying to be cute with fakes and analytics decsions, better play calling, and yes we know the defense has to play better but the TEAM has created the 2-3 hole we are in not just the defense..

if you dont think the league leading 11 TOs and mistakes made by coaching and STs didnt lead us to 2-3 as much as poor defense, these things put pressure on a defense already one of the worst but seatle sits at 5-0 with only 4 Tos and far less mistakes by all 4 phases..they have defense that has gave up more yards then us 27ppg to our 32 but many of those PPG difference came from mistakes ie TOs and other things like safetys and penalty's adding points on the final score..

those saying we cant expect our offense tp pay perfect after 5 games the Packers have zero TOs...we have 11 , dont think for minute this didnt have an effect n the defense and final scores..cut those down to less then 5 and few different play calls/decsions from coaches and STs, i am betting we would be 3-2 or 4-1

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
how about try ONE GAME with no turnovers, no st gaffs, coaches not trying to be cute with fakes and analytics decsions, better play calling, and yes we know the defense has to play better but the TEAM has created the 2-3 hole we are in not just the defense..

if you dont think the league leading 11 TOs and mistakes made by coaching and STs didnt lead us to 2-3 as much as poor defense, these things put pressure on a defense already one of the worst but seatle sits at 5-0 with only 4 Tos and far less mistakes by all 4 phases..they have defense that has gave up more yards then us 27ppg to our 32 but many of those PPG difference came from mistakes ie TOs and other things like safetys and penalty's adding points on the final score..

those saying we cant expect our offense tp pay perfect after 5 games the Packers have zero TOs...we have 11 , dont think for minute this didnt have an effect n the defense and final scores..cut those down to less then 5 and few different play calls/decsions from coaches and STs, i am betting we would be 3-2 or 4-1
If all that happens then I like our chances.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
What I worry about the most in this Monday night matchup Bullflop is the human joy stick.
Murray has this crazy athletic ability that freezes defenders,,,

Sorry for the post edit BF,, I have an issue with creating post and then adding later :)