adam jones

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
played very well tonight...

however...i never...ever want to see him returning kicks ever again.

who's on board with this?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'm glad he played well at corner. Troy is unjustifiably harsh on the guy at corner.

Reaction score
He had trouble on special teams let's just say that... I needs to take a little blame for the Dallas punt fiasco on the turnover.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
He should stick to CB. Every attempt he had was a train wreck.

Also...Am I the only one who thinks he lost some muscle ?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He did fine at corner but I don't want him playing any kind of returner anymore this year. I don't care what people think he could be at it he just flat sucks at it this year.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
we all saw he was good in coverage

but i got to admit i thought terribe bocking was mostly responsible for his punt avg for the season, but today he showed hes greatly at fault as well. i would rather see scandrick returning

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2471796 said:
He did fine at corner but I don't want him playing any kind of returner anymore this year. I don't care what people think he could be at it he just flat sucks at it this year.

:hammer:

newlander

Reaction score
dead on. solid game at CB. Turnover waiting to happen on special teams: makes me actually miss Crayton back there........yikes.

Everson24

Reaction score
we have no blocking at all on any return unit. the worst I've ever seen in my 38 years of watching the cowboys

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Like I mentioned, it's like watching a tennis match with a lop-sided ball.

It hurts mah neck!!

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I actually think the blame goes to the Steelers punter (with an assist from the weather).

That punt came down where the guys are usually running back to set up the return, and because it was so horribly under-kicked, even with Pac yelling get outta the way, there was no way they knew where to run.

Just real, real bad luck.

ThreeSportStar80;2471790 said:
I needs to take a little blame for the Dallas punt fiasco on the turnover.