Adam Shein calls the Jaguars America's Team?

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
I'm confused. I thought the Dallas Cowboys were America's Team. Who the hell cares about the Jaguars?

Jaguars? :lmao2:

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2303903 said:
I'm confused. I thought the Dallas Cowboys were America's Team. Who the hell cares about the Jaguars?

Its a running joke on the show. Nobody in Jax supports the Jags, they are rumored to possibly be moving, so Schein constantly calls them America's Team. Just a joke.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny considering that over 50% of 'America' doesn't know the Jaguars exist!

:lmao:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
They were doomed from the beginning. Jax isn't a huge city, and they share a market with Tampa Bay, Miami and Atlanta. All franchises that have been around much longer.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
nyc;2303933 said:
Adam who?

Adam is on the NFL channel on Sirius and Parcells316 is right it is a running joke on his show. He makes fun of the Jags fans and city quite often.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
*Shrugs* It's a funny joke on a team that has more fans, probably, in other places than in it's own community/home state area.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
You need to listen to the show more to fully understand the running inside joke.

He started doing it a few years back when a poll was released where JAX was at the bottom for nation-wide fan base.

He then kept saying it because Cowboy fans would call up and argue with him lol

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
goliadmike;2303938 said:
Adam is on the NFL channel on Sirius and Parcells316 is right it is a running joke on his show. He makes fun of the Jags fans and city quite often.

I too was making a joke. :D

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2303992 said:
Please! The Jaguars aren't even Florida's Team.
i think thats the point, its just a joke of how little their own area cares about them that the rest of america probably cares more about the jaguars than their actual area even though we dont care either... if im understanding what others are saying...

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Why do other people try to steal the america's team name? It's ours. Noone else's. It's like if someone tried to steal the terrible towel, the dog pound, the 12th man, steel curtain, the hogs, doomsday, titletown, the U, THE Ohio State University, etc...It's part of a team's identity. The "America's Team" name belongs to the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Cowboys only. Any team who tries to steal that name should be sued for false advertisement.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Like I have said before, any team can have that title and alot of the 70s players hated it.

Whoever has the Lombardi Trophy is America's Team.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2304378 said:
Like I have said before, any team can have that title and alot of the 70s players hated it.

Whoever has the Lombardi Trophy is America's Team.
Um.....no.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2303903 said:

America's Jagwires