Adding or removing music from video

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Calico or any other video guru's:

i want to edit Calico's epic receivers video and put on the song "chase" from the Midnight Express movie soundtrack. Would it be possible to let me know how it is done. If it can be done, I will definitely give proper credit to Calico.

Thanks

Cowboy4322

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cowboy4322;1088889 said:
Calico or any other video guru's:

i want to edit Calico's epic receivers video and put on the song "chase" from the Midnight Express movie soundtrack. Would it be possible to let me know how it is done. If it can be done, I will definitely give proper credit to Calico.

Thanks

Cowboy4322

So your just changing the music.

All you have to do is drop the video into your editing software and then delete the audio, mute the audio or lock it out.

Then add a new audio track and drop in the song.

Depending on what editing software you are using, with sony vegas you just delete the audio track, add a new one and put in the new song. In other programs like studio, nero and I would imagine ulead you would just mute the audio track and drop in the new song in the other audio track.

should only take you about 2 minutes.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
theebs;1088940 said:
So your just changing the music.

All you have to do is drop the video into your editing software and then delete the audio, mute the audio or lock it out.

Then add a new audio track and drop in the song.

Depending on what editing software you are using, with sony vegas you just delete the audio track, add a new one and put in the new song. In other programs like studio, nero and I would imagine ulead you would just mute the audio track and drop in the new song in the other audio track.

should only take you about 2 minutes.

Theebs:
Yeah, I'm just changing the music. I'll try what you suggested.

Appreciate the help.

Cowboy4322

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Tek:

I don't know, I just liked the sound of it. After doing it, it is actually pretty good. Just something different and the song was 8 and half minutes long anyway :D

Cowboy4322