advice/suggestions please

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I would like to buy a new RPG. I haven't bought a game in a long time so I would like to know what the best one out now are so I don't waste a bunch of money on something that isn't worth playing.

I would like something that has both a good single player game as well as an Online version. If I had to choose one I would probably go with the online. MMO's are good.

Suggestions???

Hiero

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XI is online only, but is probably the best RPG on the market. It depends a bit though if you only want to play it from time to time, World of Warcraft would be best because its easy to play easy to get to max level, and overall just much easier than FFXI. If you want a deeper game that is more challenging, and focuses on teamplay get FFXI. FFXI is definitely the better choice, however in order to get the most out of it, you need to be able to play it enough.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Hiero said:
Final Fantasy XI is online only, but is probably the best RPG on the market. It depends a bit though if you only want to play it from time to time, World of Warcraft would be best because its easy to play easy to get to max level, and overall just much easier than FFXI. If you want a deeper game that is more challenging, and focuses on teamplay get FFXI. FFXI is definitely the better choice, however in order to get the most out of it, you need to be able to play it enough.

Thanks for the input.