After further review: Proctor sucks

juck

Reaction score
And the skins went after him.Romo yelled at him more than once.He was getting blown off the line multiple times on spin moves too.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Holland has been here for 5 weeks - it may be pretty telling that he hasn't beaten out Proctor yet. Proctor is about as "fringe backup" as you get in this league.

juck

Reaction score
Procter sucked bad.He missed many blocks,Commanders got a lot of pressure of of him.

khiladi

Reaction score
Eskimo;2293477 said:
Holland has been here for 5 weeks - it may be pretty telling that he hasn't beaten out Proctor yet. Proctor is about as "fringe backup" as you get in this league.

Actually, it has more to do with Wade's loyalty than anything else. Wade even stated in the PC before the game that Holland would see a snap, especially as it concerns the run. He also mentioned him as a dominating player in the run. But true to himself, he went against his words and stuck with Proctor. It is the same thing with Spencer. With all teh infatuation with Spencer, one wonders why he isn't getting more reps.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2293240 said:
He needs to hit the bench, he didn't have any push... I want to see Montrae Holland.

While he maybe an upgrade on running plays, don't expect him to be better against the pass. Especially blitz pickups.

khiladi

Reaction score
nyc;2295548 said:
While he maybe an upgrade on running plays, don't expect him to be better against the pass. Especially blitz pickups.

I expect him to be just fine against the pass... The guy supposedly has a nasty streak as well, and if it is one thing our team lacks, it is a nasty streak... Bunch of pansies...

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2295553 said:
What? How did you got from his post about Proctor to a question about TO?

Actually, several posters said how we lost largely b/c the coaches and players had to cave into TO's fragile ego and make him happy, resulting in poor play for the rest of the team.

I can name all these posters, but I would get banned for it.

TVMan

Reaction score
I'm shocked that his biggest supporter isn't here defending him. If this were a thread about Roy, he would have already struck while the iron was hot.:cool:

Proctor is average at best.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boysboy;2295573 said:
Actually, several posters said how we lost largely b/c the coaches and players had to cave into TO's fragile ego and make him happy, resulting in poor play for the rest of the team.

I can name all these posters, but I would get banned for it.
He didn't in that post, so why call him on the carpet for what other people are saying in other threads?

That's foolish.

juck

Reaction score
Boysboy;2295545 said:
Is this TO's fault?
I never once said anything bad about TO.I am a big TO supporter and his words were taken outta context a bit.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
If the coaching staff thinks Holland will be better then they will put him in. Who ever starts next week is the best LG we have ready, im confident in our coaching staff(atleast on this one issue).

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I heard corey proctor went out to dinner with Jason Whitten and they bumped into michael irving who by the way was there with austin miles.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2295961 said:
I heard corey proctor went out to dinner with Jason Whitten and they bumped into michael irving who by the way was there with austin miles.

was terence cooper their waiter?