After last night pay Shaq!

Cydios

Reaction score
The defense showed some cracks, if anything it leveraged Shaq a bit. He is needed and I hope Jerry noticed that last night.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The defense showed some cracks, if anything it leveraged Shaq a bit. He is needed and I hope Jerry noticed that last night.
Are we even sure that Leonard is as good as Evans is right now.

Dont get me wrong, get him in tue building and see if he can help. But dont get your hopes up that he has enough left to be a real contributor. Its not 2019 anymore

aikemirv

Reaction score
Does Shaq play CB because Bland was 90% of the problem last night. The rush did not get there because of Bland. Over 200 yrds passing against him if you include the penalty. Bland was the issue last night, otherwise that is the same D we trot out every week.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
Does Shaq play CB because Bland was 90% of the problem last night. The rush did not get there because of Bland. Over 200 yrds passing against him if you include the penalty. Bland was the issue last night, otherwise that is the same D we trot out every week.
They moved Bland off DK in the 2nd half and it showed major improvements. It even lead to an INT off Lockett. This is where Diggs would've been a huge help to lockdown Metcalf

foofighters

Reaction score
I hear Shaq is doing pretty well with his Papa Johns deal right now...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But he came big with a timely INT.
Too bad they settled for FG when a TD was really needed.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not fair to judge the defense off of a down effort. You have to evaluate it all.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Bland didn't have a good game, but a lot of the problem was the entire defense. The safety play stunk. The defensive play calling stunk (too vanilla, predictable with little safety support over the top). And the run defense wasn't good enough during stretches of the game.

So, they ALL played badly, and the DC didn't help them.

Collectively bad defense, everyone exposed. They'll need to be MUCH better in December against the next 4 opponents.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Relax it's was one of those games. 3 games in what 13 days no excuses but it is what it is. Eagles defense has played like this all year and 49ers stunk the joint for 3 straight. We will light up Philly.

Cydios

Reaction score
it's more run coverage and gap penetration.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
LB was maybe the least bad part of the defense last night. They weren't great but I don't see anything that I feel Shaquille Darius Leonard would improve.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

After last night PAY SHAQ!​

Even with Drop-foot? Someone here said that Brian Broaddus said he had Drop-foot. If that's true then that's a big NO for me. We already had one LBer suffer from that and look he played with it.

But I admit, I thought Evans would be the answer. He's been disappointing so far. We are seeing why he's been on 4 teams in 5 years.

Macnalty

Reaction score
He was also not supreme in coverage last week which got overshadowed by his historic pick six

FVSTONE

Reaction score
SOME CRACKS???????? The whole foundation went missing last night. This defense was horrible and if it wasn't for a couple of dropped Hawk passes there is no way they win the game last night even with the hot handed Prescot leading the offensive charge.