After one loss they rear their ugly head

dfense

Reaction score
Funny how the media begins to circle. They smell a chance of a TO meltdown. Now they just have to push the envelope a little to stir the pot.

One loss is like the end of the world.

So when the Cowboys go to Washington and kick their #&*, I wonder what the story line will be.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dfense;2298544 said:
Funny how the media begins to circle. They smell a chance of a TO meltdown. Now they just have to push the envelope a little to stir the pot.

One loss is like the end of the world.

So when the Cowboys go to Washington and kick their #&*, I wonder what the story line will be.

It is not just the media, look around here at some of the comments. Hell the media is mild compared to what I see here.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2298560 said:
It is not just the media, look around here at some of the comments. Hell the media is mild compared to what I see here.

What sucks about losing in football is that it makes the entire week THAT much more painful.

With basketball and baseball, you have to move on quickly b/c you have to play the next day.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boysboy;2298564 said:
What sucks about losing in football is that it makes the entire week THAT much more painful.

With basketball and baseball, you have to move on quickly b/c you have to play the next day.

Very true, there is no time to over analyze. We win a game and man we are Super Bowl bound or we lose a game and we are dog crud on the bottom of a shoe. For some there is no middle ground there is no level headed discussion it becomes all emotional driven conversations

jimmy40

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2298568 said:
Very true, there is no time to over analyze. We win a game and man we are Super Bowl bound or we lose a game and we are dog crud on the bottom of a shoe. For some there is no middle ground there is no level headed discussion it becomes all emotional driven conversations
being level headed is totally unacceptable

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jimmy40;2298588 said:
being level headed is totally unacceptable

I don't know how some manage to live on an emotional roller coaster ride. We are never as good as we think and we are never as bad as we think. I think this is a good team and when they play up to their ability are capable of beating anyone out there but by the same token this is the NFL and if you don't come ready to play anyone can jump up and smack you.