After reading this I think Randy Moss is Sweet.....

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Mods move when you want I thought this was well IDK I'm busting out laughing cuse Moss sounds sweet on Daunte maybe its just me. but he sounds like well heck he calls it a break up please its just to funny IMO. Sorry

Culpepper puzzled by Moss interview
Associated Press
National Football League News Wire

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper has one thing to say to former teammate Randy Moss -- friendship is a two-way street.

In a recent interview with Sports Illustrated, Moss said that the close relationship he once shared with Culpepper in Minnesota had deteriorated after Moss was traded to Oakland in the offseason.

"Once you grow to love a person, a breakup is kind of hard," Moss said. "I thought Culpepper was (my friend), but now that everything's happened, it seems to me I lost a friend.

"I used to go over to Daunte's all the time. I'd call him up after practice and ask him what he was doing. He'd say 'You know we are doing it big. Come on over.' I thought I had a friend in Daunte, but obviously I didn't."

Culpepper, in town for the team's developmental camp at Winter Park, was clearly puzzled by the remarks.

"My phone number hasn't changed," Culpepper said, implying that Moss has not contacted him. "If you're my friend, why haven't you talked to me? Know what I'm saying?"

When Moss was traded, there was much speculation that his antics behind the scenes had grown too difficult to compensate even for his immense talent.

But Culpepper refused to say anything derogatory about Moss, refuting reports that Moss hindered Culpepper's ability to lead the team.

jksmith269

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
wait moss has a kind heart? wow a nice, very talented joc my gosh that almost never happens.
What he said sounds like someone who just split up with his wife or girlfriend not his QB. Please Breaking up is hard to do

I could see that if they were lovers but come on firends....

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
What he said sounds like someone who just split up with his wife or girlfriend not his QB. Please Breaking up is hard to do

I could see that if they were lovers but come on firends....

hey man you never know maybe they had something on the side, they were going to do something BIG . . .

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Moss is very much in the mold of TO... in order to be their friend... you must follow 5 important rules and never deviate from such rules...

1) I am better than anyone in the league... you, as my friend, must confirm this regardless of my childish behavior... I never make enough money and am underappreciated in this league... if you attempt to call me out on my selfishness and my detrimental behavior against the team... well... you aren't my friend...

2) I am better than anyone in the league... you, as my friend, must confirm this regardless of my childish behavior... I never make enough money and am underappreciated in this league... if you attempt to call me out on my selfishness and my detrimental behavior against the team... well... you aren't my friend...

3) I am better than anyone in the league... you, as my friend, must confirm this regardless of my childish behavior... I never make enough money and am underappreciated in this league... if you attempt to call me out on my selfishness and my detrimental behavior against the team... well... you aren't my friend...

4) I am better than anyone in the league... you, as my friend, must confirm this regardless of my childish behavior... I never make enough money and am underappreciated in this league... if you attempt to call me out on my selfishness and my detrimental behavior against the team... well... you aren't my friend...

5) I am better than anyone in the league... you, as my friend, must confirm this regardless of my childish behavior... I never make enough money and am underappreciated in this league... if you attempt to call me out on my selfishness and my detrimental behavior against the team... well... you aren't my friend...​

jksmith269

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
hey man you never know maybe they had something on the side, they were going to do something BIG . . .

I tripped when I first read this if you took the names out you would swear this was between lovers or man and wife. Moss sounds like a nut case to me maybe he and Daunte had a little side action going. It sure sounds like it to me. I read it to my wife with out saying names and she thought it was a man and woman spatting or lovers as she put it having problems and should seek Counseling...

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
I tripped when I first read this if you took the names out you would swear this was between lovers or man and wife. Moss sounds like a nut case to me maybe he and Daunte had a little side action going. It sure sounds like it to me. I read it to my wife with out saying names and she thought it was a man and woman spatting or lovers as she put it having problems and should seek Counseling...

lol your so right, use john and sally . . .

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
I'm just saying, Moss is on the hooch.

well who cares whos whose cuzin, because i dont act like my cousins so i mean come on you cant say moss has the same attitude because his cuzin has an attitude.

anyways were the hell is this thread going?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
well who cares whos whose cuzin, because i dont act like my cousins so i mean come on you cant say moss has the same attitude because his cuzin has an attitude.

Apparently to the "Hijacked Zone"

jksmith269

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:

I just thought some may get a kick out of this it kinda shows Moss in a new light and might explain his mood swings....

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
I'm just saying, the fact is, he was caught several times with mary already.

Randy has had many run-ins with the Law, this is well known, been reported and nothing new...

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
I'm just saying, the fact is, he was caught several times with mary already.

Randy has had many run-ins with the Law, this is well known, been reported and nothing new...

guess what, the best linebackers of all time have had "run-ins" with the law, LT and Ray Lewis to start you off, they both have had "run-ins" with the law and they still seem/ed to be great players and have great attitudes.

booboo

Benched
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:

-> , <-

-> W <-

These things between the arrows are pretty cool, try using them every now and then.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Even though he was an *** DC was his "brotha".......I know that feeling.......somehow I don't see him getting along well with collins.......TO & JG = RM & KC