After Commanders slam their fans, fans turn backs on Commanders

ghst187

Reaction score
Funny the fact the matter is that these guys and other pro athletes like to think they are modern day gladiator warriors but really they are much closer to the court jesters or circus acts.
They are entertainers and when their performance stinks, the crowd boos.
Can’t take it, pick a different line of work.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Our fans aren't any better, but that goes for all teams.
If you don't put a product on the field and give fans a reason to cheer loudly and support, then don't whine about boos or it being quiet.

There is a very small number of teams whose fans are nutty loud regardless.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
The excuse for human beings that live in that area of the country and claim the deadskins as their team are miserable anyway because of their own poor choices in life. Entitled, unappreciative, arrogant idiots that don't deserve half the things they lay claim to. I hope they lose their team and see how it feels not to even have one to root for.

Who hurt you?

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I used to live in northern Virginia. It's one of the wealthiest regions in the US, and I suspect that that makes a lot of Commanders fans the prissy, spoiled, fairweather fans that they are.

That being said, they are comparatively classier to a lot of other fans. I have never feared violence at the hand of Skins fans. There are many fans in the NFL a lot more brutal.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I used to live in northern Virginia. It's one of the wealthiest regions in the US, and I suspect that that makes a lot of Commanders fans the prissy, spoiled, fairweather fans that they are.

That being said, they are comparatively classier to a lot of other fans. I have never feared violence at the hand of Skins fans. There are many fans in the NFL a lot more brutal.

Just a few years ago, a man was killed in a restaurant bar in Alexandria, Va. over a dispute
because he was wearing a Cowboys jersey. A man, wearing a Commanders cap and jacket pushed
and then shot the Cowboys fan.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need more fans turning their backs on the Cowboys.

Lead the way, dude. Don’t just talk about it if you’re serious about it.

For the record, I don’t agree and like the general direction of the team right now.