After this game...

Blake

Reaction score
If we dont go on and crush the rest of our opponents I'll be surprised. Despite how badly we were beaten we've given the Pat's they're only real competition thus far and I dont feel the Colts will quite stack up. I thought we looked like a real good team and the penalties just hurt us. Unless the Boys lay an egg in teh playoffs we shall meat the Pat's again in Febuary.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
the divisional rival games will be tough but I think Dallas will overcome this little bump in the road and go on to finish the reg season around 13-3 or 12-4

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer...but this isn't a 15-1 football team.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I think we could realistically be 12-4, but there is no way we're going 15-1. Not in this division.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Future 585;1710162 said:
I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer...but this isn't a 15-1 football team.
no one is saying 15-1, 13-3 is a real possibility though...what games do you see us loosing?

maybe at wash, maybe GreenBay here, maybe at NY, maybe at Detriot? thats 13-3 if we only win half of those all of which we are capable of winning...I think we will be fine

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Blake;1710152 said:
If we dont go on and crush the rest of our opponents I'll be surprised.

utrunner07;1710172 said:
no one is saying 15-1, 13-3 is a real possibility though...what games do you see us loosing?

He said 15-1 :laugh2: I think 12-4 is pretty realistic, but we have a lot of weaknesses. We are probably more talented than most, if not all, of the remaining teams on our schedule but there are going to be bumps in the road.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Future 585;1710179 said:
He said 15-1 :laugh2: I think 12-4 is pretty realistic, but we have a lot of weaknesses. We are probably more talented than most, if not all, of the remaining teams on our schedule but there are going to be bumps in the road.

There's no doubt about it. We have some issues with teams that have more than a couple of viable options in the passing game. Once you're past our starting corners, it gets a bit hairy. It'll be nice to have Henry back and have Reeves as the third guy. That would have made a difference today.