Aging WRs

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I really think our aging speed WRs wear down by December...and our scheme of relying on them to get open because they are physically superior to the opposition catches up with us. Again, this argument is along the lines of how unimaginative our coaching staff/game plan is. I mean I watched the Seahawk game and OFTEN we were simply not open. And we rely on play action fake to get us open far too often. Would you go for the play action fake against Dallas? Why would you, when your front 7 SHOULD be able to handle our sorry OL without any safety help. This and many more examples I have provided in the wake of another dissapointing season is why I continue to emphasize that there is NO UPSIDE in bringing this coaching regime back.

And who exactly were those guys catching the ball for New Orleans, Detroit, Seattle etc....anyone interested in giving Mike Martz a look as OC for a year? Then based on how the team responds to him considering him for the job? I am not reaching for straws....I am just trying to warn everyone that brining Parcells back will not change the final outcome. The one thing he has done and will continue to do is beat beat bad teams (the Detroit game being the lone exception in a long time)....but we will also continue to circle the drain in December because of his stale brand of football.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'd have no problem with Mike Martz,though he's not really high on my list, but he already holds that position somewhere else, I believe.