Aikman & T-Day

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I absolutely know he is going to start harping on the "Dallas shouldn't get a home game before T-day" crap.

Personally, I find it to be ridiculous when he says something like this. I guess as an analyst and in the name of "trying" to be completely unbiased he has a right but considering that he took full advantage of it for his entire career, I really don't think he has much room to even mention it.

Oh, its gonna be great. Aikman and Buck. Really can't stand either and would much rather have Moose doing the game.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
loved troy as a player
not too big on him as a color guy

personally, i wish Madden did the thanksgiving game

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
koolaid;2445026 said:
loved troy as a player
not too big on him as a color guy

personally, i wish Madden did the thanksgiving game

don't lie, you just wanted a piece of the turducken

ologan

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2445030 said:
don't lie, you just wanted a piece of the turducken

Much rather have a turducken than a turdcallin!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2445018 said:
I absolutely know he is going to start harping on the "Dallas shouldn't get a home game before T-day" crap.

Personally, I find it to be ridiculous when he says something like this. I guess as an analyst and in the name of "trying" to be completely unbiased he has a right but considering that he took full advantage of it for his entire career, I really don't think he has much room to even mention it.

Oh, its gonna be great. Aikman and Buck. Really can't stand either and would much rather have Moose doing the game.

Agreed. I just turn the volume way down when Troy is announcing a Cowboys game. He's a great analyst and I love to hear him do any other games besides the Cowboys.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I don't know how he can complain now that the NFL network plays a regular thursday game.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
troy is decent but He does seem to have a agenda against the Cowboys and tries far to hard to not seem biased.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I will have Sirius satellite radio blaring Brad Sham, so I'll mute my TV. Thank goodness for Sirius!!

ologan

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2445174 said:
I will have Sirius satellite radio blaring Brad Sham, so I'll mute my TV. Thank goodness for Sirius!!

Does Sirius have the Cowboys radio announcers now? One of the reasons I didn't get Sirius is because they had the other teams radio crew....Something about Jerry jones not relinquishing broadcast rights other than the Cowboys radio network. If so,I may have to add the best of Sirius to my XM lineup!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
ologan;2445189 said:
Does Sirius have the Cowboys radio announcers now? One of the reasons I didn't get Sirius is because they had the other teams radio crew....Something about Jerry jones not relinquishing broadcast rights other than the Cowboys radio network. If so,I may have to add the best of Sirius to my XM lineup!

Sirius has had the Cowboys radio announcers for as long as I've had a subscription (I started in October 2006). It has been a life saver when I travel between Texas and Louisiana on Sundays while returning from LSU home football games.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
ologan;2445189 said:

its probably on 2 stations 1 will have the enemies guys 1 will have our guys..........but its always been on it from what i remember

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2445018 said:

i agree with you %100 on this troy is suprising me with this whole thing about a home game before thanksgiving crap too.

but moose actually mentioned it recently too during one of these games saying he saw it as sort of an advantage but didnt harp on it how aikman does.

i mean being a cowboy is like any other franchise with a great tradition behind it( 49er, steeler, giant, Commander, dolphin, etc. sorry about the nfc east teams but true.

aikman should still be a cowboy at heart i understand he shouldnt sound biased (like irvin) but he's going off a cliff trying not to.

that could damage the cowboys avantage potentially because there is already winds of owners complaining saying that they want their team to host on thanksgiving too.

so the nfl could possibly say ok dallas and detroit can still always play on thanksgiving but they will have to travel sometimes too.

Im just saying folks you never know with this goodel guy.......

1fisher

Reaction score
I'd be happy if Aikman never did another Cowboys game.... he gets on my nerves..........

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
He will be to busy on his knees in the Seattle locker room to complain about Thanksgiving.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2445174 said:

Can Sirius be hooked up in the house, even though my father-in-law has it set up for his pickup? Any adapters or connections that I may need?

I for one am tired of Aikman and Buck.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I am glad so many of you are coming around to my way of thinking ...Buck & Aikman are awful... always have been.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Boohoohoohoohoo.

Troy said something bad about my Cowboys.:cry2:

ologan

Reaction score
Fletch;2445387 said:
Can Sirius be hooked up in the house, even though my father-in-law has it set up for his pickup? Any adapters or connections that I may need?

I for one am tired of Aikman and Buck.

You bet it can! Go to "Flea-Bay" and look for home docking stations for Xm or Sirius. They are one and the same now,but you will have to pay a little extra to get the NFL games on your XM,if that's what you have. If you already subscribe to Sirius,you get it now,but will most probably have to pay extra if you want XM's MLB package.
As for me,I'm going to contact XM in the next few days about getting NFL games. I just re-upped with XM for another year,and got the same rate I've gotten for the past couple of years,which is $77 a year. That's a lot cheaper than what they want to charge you,which is approximately double that. If you want to know how I got the rate,PM me.
Having the NFL games will sure help me next weekend,while I'm driving back from Great Lakes Naval Station after watching my nephew graduate from Navy boot.