AJ Hawk

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
14 tackles and 2 sacks tonight. maybe the best college LB I have seen. I am all for upgrading the O-Line but if this guy falls into the teens, we have to snag him. Put him at ILB next to James and look out!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Commanders trade the 2007 #1 and 2006 #2 to get him. haha.

Seriously though the guy is a beast.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Schleigel is the day 2 stud we need.....

I like Hawk a lot but a team is going to draft him too high pre us at #18.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Teague31 said:
14 tackles and 2 sacks tonight. maybe the best college LB I have seen. I am all for upgrading the O-Line but if this guy falls into the teens, we have to snag him. Put him at ILB next to James and look out!
Isn't he just a pleasure to watch play football. His LB mates are good football players too. If there was any way we could get him I'd jump all over it. I just don't see how.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
he's supposed to be 5-10 in the first. Or I've heard Kiper say on espn insider he thought GB would take him

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Nors said:

I expect Schleigel to go before the 4th round, but I would love to have him if we can't get Ahmad Brooks.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
I doubt Hawk gets by Tennessee at #3 if Fisher is still the coach. Depends on what NO does with #2 (I guess they'll pick Leinart).

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy said:
CrazyCowboy is sure A.J. will be long gone!
I see the third person talking about yourself thingy has returned. Just one question...why?

Zman5

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I see the third person talking about yourself thingy has returned. Just one question...why?

Zman5 says it's because CrazyCowboy is mad CRAZeeee. :D

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Nors said:

I would not mind taking Bobby Carpenter if he's healthy. I think the injury he had against Michigan might drop his stock. IMO he was also going to be a first rounder before his injury.

I also agree on Schleigel.. Smart kid who didn't get the pub that Carpenter and Hawk received.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
SHlegel is by far the best at shedding tackles out of all of them. He is a perfect ILB. HE just doesn't have the speed the other two have.