AJM made the crossover!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
" THE QUESTION IS WILL ANYONE TAKE THE BAIT."

That was priceless..... :)

opposing fans don't really carry too much weight on that site......except tom.....he's pretty cool

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
" THE QUESTION IS WILL ANYONE TAKE THE BAIT."

That was priceless..... :)

opposing fans don't really carry too much weight on that site......except tom.....he's pretty cool

Of course they don't, they say things skins fans don't want to hear. You know, like... the truth.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
C'mon fess up! Which of you guys told him about extreme? I'm sure you did it to get him outta here. ;)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Everyone knows AJM is just a silly little attention ***** who was deprived as a child. If you dont feed the fire oxygen it wont burn....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
LOL hh, I hope you are JK, but AJM, I bet you find a lot less homerism here than there huh?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Tio said:
LOL hh, I hope you are JK, but AJM, I bet you find a lot less homerism here than there huh?

Yes Im j/k, I really love AJM, even if he does act like an Eagles fan alot... :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Yes Im j/k, I really love AJM, even if he does act like an Eagles fan alot... :D

LOL...... :eek: .....Nfl East fairweather fan...once the skins win the division he'll make the change:D.....

AJM1613

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
LOL...... :eek: .....Nfl East fairweather fan...once the skins win the division he'll make the change:D.....

Is that possible? It's been sooo long... ;)