Akin Ayodele

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Any news on him? How his translation to an ILB in a 3-4 is going?

I know a lot of times, no news is good news.... But I am just curious as to how he is doing thus far...

Also, how is Bradie James looking, for those who are able to attend camp?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
You are right, I have heard almost nothing about him. Although I have heard little about Ware also. Most talk seems to be around Watkins and Newman.

superpunk

Reaction score
With the drills it sounds like they're running, it is probably hard for any LB to stand out, unless it's in coverage. Very difficult to beat a OL in the one on one's (although Ware should be able to), and I doubt they're doing that much blitzing when they do run drills. (How many 11 on 11's are they even running?) We'll see more out of lineman and LBs in preseason games, than we could notice in practice, I think.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
dmq said:
You are right, I have heard almost nothing about him. Although I have heard little about Ware also. Most talk seems to be around Watkins and Newman.

Yeah, I know. Not that I am displeased with that...good to hear good things about our #1 CB and a possible FS starter....

I was just wondering how our ILB's, particularly Ayodele, were doing...

Wimbo

Reaction score
I read a Parcells snippet somewhere over the past two days that said Ayodele "looks to be a pretty good downhill player", or something like that.