Video: Akoye media Henderson and Fergushot!

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I would love to ship off Schultz for an impact DT,this will make our team way better because right now the play of the rookies in both run and pass is better than Schultz n his best day even with Cooper Rush as the QB.

They should not get rid of any weapon on offense right now. Schultz is one of Dak's favorites targets. Like he said, they don't need to pay him after this season

Creeper

Reaction score
Last play on the film is a defensive play for Dallas. LVE blitzes up the middle and the running back hugs him to stop him. No penalty is called. I noticed the Eagles doing a lot of holding on the line in this game. The refs seem to be holding the flags on most holding calls these days.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I would love to ship off Schultz for an impact DT,this will make our team way better because right now the play of the rookies in both run and pass is better than Schultz n his best day even with Cooper Rush as the QB.
Wait for an injury.

conner01

Reaction score
He’s on the tag and if a FA after the season
What do you think you could get?
Another player in the same spot maybe

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They should not get rid of any weapon on offense right now. Schultz is one of Dak's favorites targets. Like he said, they don't need to pay him after this season

I like the young TEs and Brown gives a better package of blocking/receiving than Schulz.

The marginal dropoff from losing Schulz is minimal - may actually be addition by subtraction at this point, given his play this year, while the marginal improvement from a quality DT would be huge.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I like the young TEs and Brown gives a better package of blocking/receiving than Schulz.

The marginal dropoff from losing Schulz is minimal - may actually be addition by subtraction at this point, given his play this year, while the marginal improvement from a quality DT would be huge.

They have the money to get a DT without giving away Schultz. The offense is struggling, losing a proven favorite target of dak is not minimal.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pass catching it’s not. Not even close. Run blocking hell yah.

Booger

Reaction score
IMO.....Schultz isn't a weapon.
Move him and get Turpin involved in the slot.
Daks new favorite target.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think both Ferguson and Hendershot will surpass Schultz, overall, once they've had similar experience.

Ferguson will be better for his blocking, while, I'd say Hendershot is likely to get more yardage per catch.

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They have the money to get a DT without giving away Schultz.

The smart play is maximizing the use of all your assets, on the field on or in trade. We have lots of players to backfill what Schultz brings, but a big empty hole of talent where a NT should be.

We've got *2* young TEs who are good enough to play now and where snaps will pay development dividends in the future. If any team particularly *wants* Schultz, we should cash out that value. But really, I doubt there is much demand for him after how he has looked this year.

visionary

Reaction score
Schulz would not play again this year if he were not the BFF of our franchise QB

oopps sorry

“Highest points QB”

Mr_437

Reaction score
Shultz is a progress stopper. Actually, I'm starting to see a few progress stoppers on this team.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He'll be shipped next season. That's why the FO didn't come to new terms on his contract!