Video: AKOYE reacts to The Stephen Gilmore Trade: The Dallas Cowboys have the Best Secondary in the NFL

NotForLong

Reaction score

Starts out a Little Slow (Stupid Joke) in the beginning . . . But He breaks down the Film of Stephen from last year . . . A Great Watch . . . We got a talented CB

Gilli-Locks . . . Who Knew?

Must Watch

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
We also had the best offensive line in the league for years, which is more important than even a great secondary.

At the end of the day, we all know what it comes down to.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Our Defense just got a whole lot better

Now our secondary might actually buy our Dline an extra second

Now if we get another rusher, defense will be Elite

khiladi

Reaction score
I vaguely remember him as the best player on the Colts defense when we played them.

John813

Reaction score
If Xavien Howard rebounds I think that goes to Miami.

Ramsey and Howard and Holland at safety is a good trio.

NotForLong

Reaction score
If Xavien Howard rebounds I think that goes to Miami.

Ramsey and Howard and Holland at safety is a good trio.
It really doesn't matter either way who is #1 . . The whole point of this video is to show some film breakdown. So that we can see what was acquired

John813

Reaction score
It really doesn't matter either way who is #1 . . The whole point of this video is to show some film breakdown. So that we can see what was acquired

I agree. Just thinking out loud. Either way, this secondary should be improved over last year.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Who's Akoye?
Just some on I have been watching for the last 5 or so years now. . .

Unlike those clowns who have supported Dak like Voch, ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE***, Skywalker and the Ultimate Dakstan clown Mark Holmes. . . He actually knows football

Here are a couple of his previous videos

NotForLong

Reaction score
I agree. Just thinking out loud. Either way, this secondary should be improved over last year.
Once again the Jones Boys stepped in it with Gilmore . . . He is exactly what we needed . . . A Leader and tactician . . . QB will be holding on to the Ball Longer or (I believe) forcing it to Diggs side . . . Which means more interceptions

I love this . . . A Half decent QB with a real pair of stones and we will be in the Big Dance

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They will be the best secondary, but if they can't stop the run, what good are they. :muttley: ... J/K ...

The 1989 Cowboys had the best pass defense in the NFL, but they also had the worst run defense. Teams ran so often, they did not need to pass. If they don't get a stud DT, it will not be as bad as that. But you get and already know what I mean. As they did improve toward the end of the season, but the pass rush suffered because they changed some things up.