Video: Al Harris on Diggs

glimmerman

Reaction score
I heard Diggs may want out of Dallas. Someone showed a video of him hugging hurts and saying he wanted to be a egirl. Maybe all bs and I hope it is.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I heard Diggs may want out of Dallas. Someone showed a video of him hugging hurts and saying he wanted to be a egirl. Maybe all bs and I hope it is.
wasn't that Parsons? Penn ties is the reason and who cares , ok im tired of hearing these vailed threats from payers ..the DC FO OWN their rights for 4-5 years contract plus the FT etc etc any threat to hold us hostage to force a trade or release would immediately turn me off to that player and i say go get 2 1sts and 3rd now for any of them because as fan i hate players doing that especially when we are in the middle of building something special. Its not exactly a terrible dead-end team like players in Hokenson, pitts and others doomed if they cant get out quickly.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
wasn't that Parsons? Penn ties is the reason and who cares , ok im tired of hearing these vailed threats from payers ..the DC FO OWN their rights for 4-5 years contract plus the FT etc etc any threat to hold us hostage to force a trade or release would immediately turn me off to that player and i say go get 2 1sts and 3rd now for any of them because as fan i hate players doing that especially when we are in the middle of building something special. Its not exactly a terrible dead-end team like players in Hokenson, pitts and others doomed if they cant get out quickly.
Well here's the "proof" that they have that Parsons wants to be an Eagle.

https://thelibertyline.com/2022/11/01/micah-parsons-eagles-phillies/

tunahelper

Reaction score

Referencing what Al Harris was saying about adjusting to players now days. That is something as a society as a whole. Those generation doesn't respond to authority like we did in the past. They must be motivated and encouraged, instead of pushed and prodded.

817Gill

Reaction score
Fwiw he grew up a huge Cowboys fan and said multiple times pre-draft that this is where he wanted to be.

I find it unlikely that a guy with that background comes here and plays at an All-Pro level, while being close with the defensive coaching staff and locker room, not wanting to stay here.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Fwiw he grew up a huge Cowboys fan and said multiple times pre-draft that this is where he wanted to be.

I find it unlikely that a guy with that background comes here and plays at an All-Pro level, while being close with the defensive coaching staff and locker room, not wanting to stay here.
That would make the rumor bs then. Good.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah I saw the tweet. He didn’t have the best game against the egirls. Lol. If I or anyone found out he backed off when we play the biggest rival because he secretly wanted to play there then if I was JJ I would want him out of the NFL. That’s like point shaving or something. But i don’t buy into Parsons wanting to go there because of someone else’s tweet.. JJ will pay him enough money to make sure The Cowboys are his favorite team. Can you imagine his big contract if he stays on track and healthy..

HanD

Reaction score
I heard it here though that he was a dime a dozen cb :facepalm::lmao2: