Al Singleton

ravidubey

Reaction score
Archer mentioned in a recent article that Singleton was now 250 lbs!

When in Hell did this happen? Is this common knowledge that I totally missed? If Singleton can play at that weight, then Bobby better get used to the bench!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
they updated the roster and listed the players current weights last week on DC.com when they changed the format.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Actually, from reports Singleton is running with the second team at OLB.

In his place is Greg Ellis.....

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
This has been reported for awhile.

They never updated the weights last season, but I remember many posters saying that Al Singleton is a lot bigger than the 235 pounds he was credited for last year when they would see him dressed for the games.

Rich.......

sago1

Reaction score
Yep Carpenter was playing on the 2nd team but I think Parcells was moving him around to get him some reps and also because he probably sees Carpenter as very versitile; some teams saw Carpenter as an ILB rather then OLB. He can play all 3 positions. Good man to have around and combined with the very versitile Boiman (who also can play all LB positions) and Burnett who really looking good (think he also can probably play all LB positions) we've got a cadre of some serious LBs. We are going to rock. I believe the sky's the limit for this defense this year but rest of the NFL better look out cause they will be even better next year.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Singleton was cut last year according to Nors.

I am a Singleton fan. Well, not a fan, but I like him. He isn't the most talented guy but he works hard and shows up to play. Parcells has lots of respect for him too.

Reaction score
This is now Carpenters job. I give Singleton a lot of credit on the handling of his near imminent reduced role. He has kept his trap shut very polar opposite how Ellis took his benching/reduced role. I tip my cap to Al.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Singleton was cut last year according to Nors.

I am a Singleton fan. Well, not a fan, but I like him. He isn't the most talented guy but he works hard and shows up to play. Parcells has lots of respect for him too.

I like him too. He is simply a guy that goes to work and gets the job done. A guy that everyone is clamoring to replace until he is actually gone. He is a leader on the defense as well.

However, the sooner Bobby takes his job, the happier I'll be.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Dangerous Dave said:
He did just get married recently, didn't he?
Ha. Yes. That did the trick for me (getting up to 250 lbs.).