Alabama/ Georgia game a classic

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It certainly didn’t begin that way as Bama built a 28-0 lead. And at halftime 30-7. I think they heralded this as the greatest comeback for a top 5 matchup .

Well the second half was one of the greatest comebacks and battle of the Titans I’ve seen in years . I know it’s still early but these are best 2 teams I’ve seen so far.

No disrespect to Texas or Tennessee. We’ll find out in a few weeks in Austin if Texas can hang with Georgia.

And I expect to see these two Giants in playoffs and possibly playing for national championship if it falls that way in brackets.

I’m an old Big 12 Homer from SWC and traditionally root against SEC but I’m also a football pursuit . I’d put these 2 teams up against anyone in any conference .

What a tremendous game and joy to watch. Hopefully we’ll see a rematch.

gtb1943

Reaction score
It certainly didn’t begin that way as Bama built a 28-0 lead. And at halftime 30-7. I think they heralded this as the greatest comeback for a top 5 matchup .

Well the second half was one of the greatest comebacks and battle of the Titans I’ve seen in years . I know it’s still early but these are best 2 teams I’ve seen so far.

No disrespect to Texas or Tennessee. We’ll find out in a few weeks in Austin if Texas can hang with Georgia.

And I expect to see these two Giants in playoffs and possibly playing for national championship if it falls that way in brackets.

I’m an old Big 12 Homer from SWC and traditionally root against SEC but I’m also a football pursuit . I’d put these 2 teams up against anyone in any conference .

What a tremendous game and joy to watch. Hopefully we’ll see a rematch.
Beck simply had too many turnovers.
Milroe will probably go high in the draft but I am not one that thinks he could be an elite QB in the NFL

However the game was great
Imagine how many turned it off even before half and then later found out what they missed?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Beck simply had too many turnovers.
Milroe will probably go high in the draft but I am not one that thinks he could be an elite QB in the NFL

However the game was great
Imagine how many turned it off even before half and then later found out what they missed?
I admit when it was 28-0 I put it in my side TV. I have 5 TV’s in my Mancave along with Laptop and IPad for any additional games . But once Dawgs closed to 33-15 I put it back on main or big screen.

Incredible comeback and credit to Bama for their effort to withstand rally . What Titans in the game today. Neither are teams I root for but for the pure fan of the game watching the greatest play.
Wow. One I won’t forget.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a game! I really thought UGA had them. The bad news for the rest of the country is that Carson Beck has been awakened. He was sleep walking through the first month of the season but finally came alive in the second half. He almost finished the comeback, but Bama defender made a great play on the ball to snatch it from the WR in the endzone.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I admit when it was 28-0 I put it in my side TV. I have 5 TV’s in my Mancave along with Laptop and IPad for any additional games . But once Dawgs closed to 33-15 I put it back on main or big screen.

Incredible comeback and credit to Bama for their effort to withstand rally . What Titans in the game today. Neither are teams I root for but for the pure fan of the game watching the greatest play.
Wow. One I won’t forget.
Lol at the bold. How long have you been dying to let us all know how many TVs you have in your "man cave".....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lol at the bold. How long have you been dying to let us all know how many TVs you have in your "man cave".....
I’ve actually mentioned it many times over the years . Most long time fans who have followed and conversed with me know of my Mancave.

I still mentioned occasionally for those who didn’t know to provide a more in depth perspective. Thanks

gtb1943

Reaction score
What a game! I really thought UGA had them. The bad news for the rest of the country is that Carson Beck has been awakened. He was sleep walking through the first month of the season but finally came alive in the second half. He almost finished the comeback, but Bama defender made a great play on the ball to snatch it from the WR in the endzone.
I have heard this claim about Beck before so I am not convinced