Alabama S Rashad Johnson

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432308 said:
so you have no examples other than that one tackle thats what I thought.

LOL, no, I can't remember any SPECIFIC PLAY, what does that mean?
I see him WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT have good hits, when I'm wathcing the game I'm like WOW good hit, who was that, and I see it's Davis, so NO I can't recall any specific play, I couldn't remember ONE specific tackle Bradie James or Zach Thomas made either, and they are both team lerders in tackles, doesn't mean they don't tackle!

So, every week I recall a good hit I saw and say to myself, WOW what a hit, who was that, and see it was Davis, now I don't put that hit into my memory bank from last week, the week before and the week before so that I could recall it when some guy on amessage board asks me too,all I know is that every week I see at least one really good HIT and each week it's Davis, and I also CANNOT RECALL any pass play Davis has let up, since YOU are big into GAME RECALL, tell me ONE PLAY where Davis has allowed a pass play this year, hell, give me a few examples, SURELY you should be able to do that since you want me to recall TACKLES.

Bottom line, He's hitting people, and NO ONE can deny he's a HITTER since that's all he did his whole career here was HIT PEOPLE, but lacked in pass coverage, but this year it appears his pass coverage skills have improved bigtime, enough so that I can't recall any pass play he let up where as when Roy williams was here I'd recall about 5 a game for BIG GAINS!

So, if we all know he can hit, that can't be denied by any cowboys fan, and it appears he improved his pass coverage ability a lot, if he continues to keep it up for the rest of the season, I don't see a big need for safety early in next years draft, but who knows, maybe he's only had a few good weeks in a row and will screw up, but so far so good is all I'm saying.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2432351 said:
LOL, no, I can't remember any SPECIFIC PLAY, what does that mean?
I see him WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT have good hits, when I'm wathcing the game I'm like WOW good hit, who was that, and I see it's Davis, so NO I can't recall any specific play, I couldn't remember ONE specific tackle Bradie James or Zach Thomas made either, and they are both team lerders in tackles, doesn't mean they don't tackle!

So, every week I recall a good hit I saw and say to myself, WOW what a hit, who was that, and see it was Davis, now I don't put that hit into my memory bank from last week, the week before and the week before so that I could recall it when some guy on amessage board asks me too,all I know is that every week I see at least one really good HIT and each week it's Davis, and I also CANNOT RECALL any pass play Davis has let up, since YOU are big into GAME RECALL, tell me ONE PLAY where Davis has allowed a pass play this year, hell, give me a few examples, SURELY you should be able to do that since you want me to recall TACKLES.

Bottom line, He's hitting people, and NO ONE can deny he's a HITTER since that's all he did his whole career here was HIT PEOPLE, but lacked in pass coverage, but this year it appears his pass coverage skills have improved bigtime, enough so that I can't recall any pass play he let up where as when Roy williams was here I'd recall about 5 a game for BIG GAINS!

So, if we all know he can hit, that can't be denied by any cowboys fan, and it appears he improved his pass coverage ability a lot, if he continues to keep it up for the rest of the season, I don't see a big need for safety early in next years draft, but who knows, maybe he's only had a few good weeks in a row and will screw up, but so far so good is all I'm saying.

It would be nice for you to be able to point to a game. Since you can't I'll just take as the only big hit I recall is the one in the skins game.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432357 said:
It would be nice for you to be able to point to a game.

O.K. every game the last 3 weeks I saw him give at least one really nice hit.

Since you can't I'll just take as the only big hit I recall is the one in the skins game.

CORRECT, that is the only one YOU RECALL!

Obviously you missed my point, it's not like I can specifically remember 3 weeks ago in the 2nd quarter with 3:45 on the clock on a 3rd and 6 play the safety Keith davis came up and put a good hit on the R.B.! LOL

Have you watched the cowboys the past 5 years?
Keith Davis is WELL KNOWN by ALL COWBOYS FANS as a BIG HITTER with YOU being the LONE EXCEPTIN, the only reason he didn't start was Roy Williams was ahead of him and his pass coverage wasnt' that great, but it appears he has improved in that area now.

I can't even recall any of Ware's sacks from more then 3 weeks ago and I would remember them a LOT MORE then a nice hit by davis during a game.

PLUS since YOU CAN'T recall ANY PASS PLAY Davis has let up all year, I'll take that as his pass coverage has improved BIGTIME and since he's already known as a big hitter by EVERY COWBOYS FAN ON EARTH with you being the lone exception, I dont' know what more you would want out of your S.S., he hits very well and hasn't let up any pass play I can remember.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2432397 said:
O.K. every game the last 3 weeks I saw him give at least one really nice hit.

CORRECT, that is the only one YOU RECALL!

Obviously you missed my point, it's not like I can specifically remember 3 weeks ago in the 2nd quarter with 3:45 on the clock on a 3rd and 6 play the safety Keith davis came up and put a good hit on the R.B.! LOL

Have you watched the cowboys the past 5 years?
Keith Davis is WELL KNOWN by ALL COWBOYS FANS as a BIG HITTER with YOU being the LONE EXCEPTIN, the only reason he didn't start was Roy Williams was ahead of him and his pass coverage wasnt' that great, but it appears he has improved in that area now.

I can't even recall any of Ware's sacks from more then 3 weeks ago and I would remember them a LOT MORE then a nice hit by davis during a game.

PLUS since YOU CAN'T recall ANY PASS PLAY Davis has let up all year, I'll take that as his pass coverage has improved BIGTIME and since he's already known as a big hitter by EVERY COWBOYS FAN ON EARTH with you being the lone exception, I dont' know what more you would want out of your S.S., he hits very well and hasn't let up any pass play I can remember.

:rolleyes:

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432458 said:
ThatsmyQB;2432397 said:

LOL, yeah, as I expected, when you know I'm right and have no comeback, that's usually a tell tale sign that you know I'm right and can't comeback with anything!
So I'lll take that as you can't recall him gettng burned once all year, and since we all know he can hit, what else would you want from your S.S. other then a guy who can hit when it's called for him to be the 8th man in the box and who doesn't get burned in coverage?