Alexander or Owens

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
If you could choose where to spend th money next sesaon, which one would you spend it on?

I truly think that if Alexander is available in free agency, that Parcells will choose to go after him, which would kill all the TO speculation. Can't have both.
The only RB I'd spend money to get is Tomlinson.

I can't think of a WR that I'd spend that kind of money on.

I'd much rather get OL and D help with what money we have.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
If you could choose where to spend th money next sesaon, which one would you spend it on?

I truly think that if Alexander is available in free agency, that Parcells will choose to go after him, which would kill all the TO speculation. Can't have both.
We don't need a RB and we don't want T.O....we'll look at the OL and LB and FS positions first....then we'll look at WR.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BlueWave said:

you mean Shaun Alexander?

why the heck would we spend money on a RB?

and there is no way this team is signing Owens

David

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
Is that a trick question? They haven't signed him yet. He probably wouldn't sign there anyway, unless he is franchised.

It wuldnt suprise me at all if they slapped the franchise tag on him.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
If I had my choice I would rather have LT than Alexander. LT is by far the most complete back in the game today.

But I think our backs will be fine once we get some o-line help. I think we should start seeing some better results from our running game this year when Crayton comes back.

dallasfan

Reaction score
I like Julius, but unless he end this season like he did last year, then I wouldn't mind adding Alexander. I do think Alexander is over-rated, but he's durable, and Jones isn't.

TO on the other hand is a ticking time bomb. How many bad games from Drew Bledsoe can he handle? I do believe that he'll play great for whatever team he plays for next year just to prove philly wrong, but he's not worth the risk.