Video: All-22 breakdown of defensive line vs Texans. Why didn’t we get sacks?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve seen a lot of people wondering where was our ferocious dline against the Texans. I’m attaching an all-22 video that shows every defensive snap against the Texans. You guys will see for yourselves but I’m telling you the Texans played SCARED offense that entire game. Even to their own detriment. I’ve never seen a team run so many screens, 2-Mississippi ball out, nothing downfield offense. Give a watch and we can discuss. The action starts at 17:50 so skip to there if you wanna get straight into the film.

817Gill

Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of people wondering where was our ferocious dline against the Texans. I’m attaching an all-22 video that shows every defensive snap against the Texans. You guys will see for yourselves but I’m telling you the Texans played SCARED offense that entire game. Even to their own detriment. I’ve never seen a team run so many screens, 2-Mississippi ball out, nothing downfield offense. Give a watch and we can discuss. The action starts at 17:50 so skip to there if you wanna get straight into the film.

Makes sense