All Cowboys regular season tix now on Internet presale Wed 7/26-7/28

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
My buddy djdoug got good upperdeck seats the the Saints game for him and I

Section 111 row 20 which is around the 30

Probably going to use those to barter for lower level seats with his friend who is a ticketbroker

today is a good day,I got tickets to the Saints game and my wife isn't gonna kill me!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
djdoug said:
today is a good day,I got tickets to the Saints game and my wife isn't gonna kill me!

I would have liked to see her reaction lol

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
djdoug said:
she was actually calm on the phone.that surprised the you know what outta me.

Damn, Doug, I got tickets to Indi and Saints game as well :)

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Yep, I plan on doing that. We'll talk before the games to decide where to meet up.

BigDFan5 is working on getting a pair to the Skins game.We gotta get our payback for last year!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
djdoug said:
BigDFan5 is working on getting a pair to the Skins game.We gotta get our payback for last year!

Man, that will be three times you will be driving to Dallas?? Wow, hats off to your patience to drive that distance three times :)

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Man, that will be three times you will be driving to Dallas?? Wow, hats off to your patience to drive that distance three times :)

no,only twice.Vs.Wash and vs. the Saints.The Indy tickets were gone by the time I got through.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
djdoug said:
no,only twice.Vs.Wash and vs. the Saints.The Indy tickets were gone by the time I got through.

Ugh, man I got Indi tickets twice, but unforutnately took the lower choice tickets before I got a better choice tickets. Although my first attempt failed.

I tried three times and got tickets two times though. Did you try several times? Cause I tried at around 10.10 AM or so on wards, booked my tickets around 10.15-20 AM.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Ugh, man I got Indi tickets twice, but unforutnately took the lower choice tickets before I got a better choice tickets. Although my first attempt failed.

I tried three times and got tickets two times though. Did you try several times? Cause I tried at around 10.10 AM or so on wards, booked my tickets around 10.15-20 AM.

believe me,I dont get up at 9:30 am after working last night without trying my best to purchase tickets.I tried.BDF5 and I were on the phone to find the best deal for us without any luck from Ticketmaster.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
djdoug said:
believe me,I dont get up at 9:30 am after working last night without trying my best to purchase tickets.I tried.BDF5 and I were on the phone to find the best deal for us without any luck from Ticketmaster.

Thats strange dude. Cause I got tickets twice like I said to Indi game, I am pretty sure it was after 10.20 or so too. The tickets I booked were for 65 bucks but I saw later on another browser that had the search going on, got tickets for 73 bucks, but I didn't wait for second one to show up. I wish I had, since $73 were much better ones. Oh well can't complain since I got the tickets I guess.