All I can do is laugh, seriously!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I went to the store just a few minutes ago to get some beer to ease the pain. Guess what?

I have never seen so many Cowboy fans buying beer at the same time. Nobody was speaking to anyone! We just went in humbled, with our tails bewteen our legs, got our beer and got the hell out of there.

The Cowboys are 4 - 3...a terrible looking team at best. I have no clue what is wrong? These guys call themselves football players? Twelve pro-bowlers?

Now, the season is still young, however, what is it? In my opinion the players have BIG heads for everything that was talked about at the beginning of the season. How great they are. Superbowl contenders. And then this?

All I can do is laugh, because I can't get mad! The Cowboys deserve what they are getting, totally.

So, I thought about it...

I got upset about it...

I laugh about it...

Now...I'm going to forget about it!!

Bartender!! Beer me...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Every player on every team in the league knows what was written about the Cowboys and saw how the season began.

Now, in addition to every player in the league showing up to play his guts out against a team that some still think can embarrass them, our own team shows up expecting to win, without sustaining any passion.

We marched right down the field to score a TD, but what happens...as usual, our over-rated defense gives it right back...everyone relaxes, and suddenly the rout is on before the defense decides to play some more.

How can an offense have the rhythm and blocking to march right down the field, and then can't score another point until garbage time?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
wayne motley;2353988 said:
Every player on every team in the league knows what was written about the Cowboys and saw how the season began.

Now, in addition to every player in the league showing up to play his guts out against a team that some still think can embarrass them, our own team shows up expecting to win, without sustaining any passion.

We marched right down the field to score a TD, but what happens...as usual, our over-rated defense gives it right back...everyone relaxes, and suddenly the rout is on before the defense decides to play some more.

How can an offense have the rhythm and blocking to march right down the field, and then can't score another point until garbage time?

Because "they are the Dallas Cowboys"!!

Superbowl champs! America's Team!

Hell, Wayne...I have no friggen clue, dude!

djmajestik

Reaction score
Other than a few players out there giving it there all and with desire to win (yes, TO included) this is the biggest bunch of lethargic, no desire bunch of talented bums I have ever seen. I was TOTALLY embarrassed today (and yes, I did watch every SECOND). I have felt this in the past, but with less talent on the field. I mean, Madden this team, and see how we do against the '08 Rams. Even with the computer playing, I'll bet we get 95 out of a 100 simulation wins.

This team isn't in a slump, they have NO DESIRE. They are collecting a paycheck. And yes, that was an all encompassing! There are a few exceptions, but I am too upset to mention it right now.

And yes, BEER ME TOO!!!!!!! All I have is 20 year old scotch to keep me company right now.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The Cowboys might have two pro bowlers this year. Ware and Leonard Davis, thats the only ones I think could make it at this point.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
jord1242;2354136 said:
Other than a few players out there giving it there all and with desire to win (yes, TO included) this is the biggest bunch of lethargic, no desire bunch of talented bums I have ever seen. I was TOTALLY embarrassed today (and yes, I did watch every SECOND). I have felt this in the past, but with less talent on the field. I mean, Madden this team, and see how we do against the '08 Rams. Even with the computer playing, I'll bet we get 95 out of a 100 simulation wins.

This team isn't in a slump, they have NO DESIRE. They are collecting a paycheck. And yes, that was an all encompassing! There are a few exceptions, but I am too upset to mention it right now.

And yes, BEER ME TOO!!!!!!! All I have is 20 year old scotch to keep me company right now.

Oh, you poor bastid! 20 Year old Scotch?

I have a 12 pack of BudLight and you are drinking 20 year old Scotch that should be saved for a wedding or funeral?

:laugh2:

(well, after this game, maybe the funeral thing is right after all)!!

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;2353901 said:
I went to the store just a few minutes ago to get some beer to ease the pain. Guess what?

I have never seen so many Cowboy fans buying beer at the same time. Nobody was speaking to anyone! We just went in humbled, with our tails bewteen our legs, got our beer and got the hell out of there.

The Cowboys are 4 - 3...a terrible looking team at best. I have no clue what is wrong? These guys call themselves football players? Twelve pro-bowlers?

Now, the season is still young, however, what is it? In my opinion the players have BIG heads for everything that was talked about at the beginning of the season. How great they are. Superbowl contenders. And then this?

All I can do is laugh, because I can't get mad! The Cowboys deserve what they are getting, totally.

So, I thought about it...

I got upset about it...

I laugh about it...

Now...I'm going to forget about it!!

Bartender!! Beer me...

Mary Jane is better..and it kills less brain cells.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I rang up a tab at the sports bar and am currently soothing a little more at home.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2354187 said:
I rang up a tab at the sports bar and am currently soothing a little more at home.

I'm gonna go to my friends house in a little while and shoot up some weed!

(that's how you do it, right)?

:confused:

djmajestik

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2354147 said:
The Cowboys might have two pro bowlers this year. Ware and Leonard Davis, thats the only ones I think could make it at this point.

Has Colombo been struggling lately? Is that Bigg's issues? I really haven't seem him manhandle people in the run lately, and I wonder if he is covering up something? And what is up with Flo AKA the turnstile/ I know he was injured, but ????