All I want to hear after the game is this...

The Panch

Reaction score
I think I heard Jimmy saying "Will you shut up?" when they showed Jerry's coaching staff comments on FOX.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
JerryFan;2527037 said:
http://www.youtube.com/v/OhILOm4BdCQ&hl

Damn this just gets me pumped up!!!!!!! HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many try to limit the amount of credit Jimmy should get for that Dynasty of the 90's.

It was CRYSTAL CLEAR to me then and it still is now.... Jimmy has his signature on this team... Jimmy had his finger on the pulse. He knew what to do..... and he knew when to do it.

I miss that.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
LOL!

"Well, I think uhhh, well uhhh, OK uhhhh, ummm, how bout them Cowboys? (a la Ron Burgandy)"

GimmeTheBall!;2527188 said:
Man i can almost hear Wade saying that.
Then crickets.

yimyammer

Reaction score
YoMick;2527199 said:
Many try to limit the amount of credit Jimmy should get for that Dynasty of the 90's.

It was CRYSTAL CLEAR to me then and it still is now.... Jimmy has his signature on this team... Jimmy had his finger on the pulse. He knew what to do..... and he knew when to do it.

I miss that.

No doubt, I have mixed feelings when I watch that video. I feel joy for how great that team was and how much fun it was to have Jimmy as a coach. On the flip side, I feel sad for how devoid of leadership we currently are, both in coaching and from the players.

The teams of the 90's intimidated, the current team gets intimidated