All is well, I am channeling Callahan and Kiffie we half a game plan

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The game plan will unfold this way, mens.

1. Ball control. This is critical. Run the ball and deny it to Manning
2. Rotate. Rotate players like you never half, Kiffie. I don't care if Edgar Jones and Caesar Rayford give breathers to Ware and Selvie! I repeat: I don't care if Edgar Jones and Caesar Rayford give breathers to Ware and Selvie!!
Rotate. And that goes for Hatch and Hayden too. If their backups are Kavika Pittman and Russell Maryland from retirement I don't care. Rotate and keep the pressure on Manning.
3. This is critical and important and stuff: Our returns must be good ones! The key will be good field position to allow Romo and company to control the ball on the rest of the field. I cannot stress this enough without stressing my delicate psyche.
4. Callahan, my mans, for the love of Golden Richards, feature Dez. Oh, so the safety is also over him? Tell it to the Marines! Thow it to Dez!
Also and too forthwith, We need Murray like we half never needed him before. And the mans can catch the ball too. Witten, pls. try to block for Romo.
5. As an aside, mens, my living room will be filled with friends who get awfully frustrated when things go wrong so pls. someone check on me late Sunday for my well-being. This time I am hiding the hookahs.

GO COWBOYS! Mein team for ever!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Half a game plan? Why can't you just give them the whole game plan?...;)

dallasdave

Reaction score
They need to play Rayford, maybe he can get pressure on the QB.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I agree with you regarding Dez. Throw it up to him, Romo!!! He'll bring it down...... Unfortunately, rather than hide the hookahs, you and your friends may need them for
medicinal purposes in order to finish watching the game.

tico

Reaction score
I like the blueprint's now let's see if JG approves or goes to "protect the football'' game calling.

btcutter

Reaction score
Rotate Dunbar and Murray as well. Dunbar has some wiggle like Sporoles. He can make plays that Murray can't.

Run Forest! Run!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Rotate Dunbar and Murray as well. Dunbar has some wiggle like Sporoles. He can make plays that Murray can't.

Run Forest! Run!

Yes, rotate, rotate, rotate. Do not give Manning any breathing room, suffocate him with tough love. A porious defense like ours needs the constant rested mens to rush the passer and runner.