Reaction score
I thought this was funny.
playground.gif

JDSmith

Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
I thought this was funny.
playground.gif

Me too. Particularly since the guy had just laid a huge hit on Key and was obviously laying there talking trash and feeling tough, then Witten comes along and just picks him up and tosses him aside like a piece of luggage. It looked like a teacher breaking up a fight between first graders on the playground.

BTW, Key still held on to the ball - even though he nearly lost his helmet. ;)

JDSmith

Reaction score
This is my personal favorite:

tonka_dej.jpg

They are both a couple of years gone now. Dejavu was an American Pit Bull Terrier, she's on the left (if you look closely you can sees she's got one blue eye and one brown) and Tonka on the right, he was an Argentine Dogo. They were good dogs and they are missed.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Me too. Particularly since the guy had just laid a huge hit on Key and was obviously laying there talking trash and feeling tough, then Witten comes along and just picks him up and tosses him aside like a piece of luggage. It looked like a teacher breaking up a fight between first graders on the playground.

BTW, Key still held on to the ball - even though he nearly lost his helmet. ;)
That looks like Copper #18 not Key

Ok after looking closer I can see it's Key.......so nevermind :D

JDSmith

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
That looks like Copper #18 not Key

Ok after looking closer I can see it's Key.......so nevermind :D

It was Key and he got up jawing and fixing his helmet. It was either a few plays before or after this hit that he got flipped over trying to make a catch on the sidelines when he was undercut. People can say what they want about Key, but he's a tough bastid.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
Who is the nude cowboy in the lockroom video?

To the best of my knowledge nobody knows who it is, but that clip is from the evening news - how it got by the censors I'll never know.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
JDSmith said:
To the best of my knowledge nobody knows who it is, but that clip is from the evening news - how it got by the censors I'll never know.

ya lol! like we are really gonna know by lookin @ their wee wee. lmao! its just funny how it got by like that ... all of a sudden some slow mo wee wee walks by lmao

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
This is my personal favorite:

tonka_dej.jpg

They are both a couple of years gone now. Dejavu was an American Pit Bull Terrier, she's on the left (if you look closely you can sees she's got one blue eye and one brown) and Tonka on the right, he was an Argentine Dogo. They were good dogs and they are missed.

Did you get another Dog?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JDSmith said:
My friend said at the time that vid aired, they were speculating on the radio as to who it was. I remember her telling me they were talking about dude bad on the radio. You guys know women can be so cruel sometimes...:D

I imagine the only good speculation could come from females who knew the guy up close and personal...:p:

I just emailed her to see if she ever found out who it was, but she still didn't know.