All ready for tomorrow!!!!

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Just finished packing up the minivan for tomorrow’s Cowboys-Patriots game. Hopefully I’ll be able to sleep tonight….the adrenaline is pumping already, and kickoff isn’t for another 22 hours. The stadium gates open early tomorrow, so we’ll see everyone there at 8:00 AM. Go Cowboys!!!!!

http://i203.***BLOCKED***/albums/aa139/jeffreyaxelrod/packing.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
:bastid:

Why do you want to rub the faces of Cowboy fans in the dirt that cannot be at the game!

:laugh2:

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
5Stars;1704787 said:
:bastid:

Why do you want to rub the faces of Cowboy fans in the dirt that cannot be at the game!

I know you're with me in spirit. ;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1704795 said:
I know you're with me in spirit. ;)

Yes I am! And I'm counting on you to help the Cowboys pull this game out, OK?

If the crowd around you is just sitting there scratching their balls, or looking at some magizine on how to fix her cupboards up...get them on their feet! :mad:

These are the Dallas Cowboys!

;)

TimeKeeper

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1704777 said:
Just finished packing up the minivan for tomorrow’s Cowboys-Patriots game. Hopefully I’ll be able to sleep tonight….the adrenaline is pumping already, and kickoff isn’t for another 22 hours. The stadium gates open early tomorrow, so we’ll see everyone there at 8:00 AM. Go Cowboys!!!!!

Great pic! And I'm jealous. Wish I could be there to help you root on the Cowboys.

However, I can't help but notice by your seat cushions that you're an A&M fan. I'm a Red Raider fan. And the Red Raiders just beat A&M 35-7. Are you sure the Cowboys' game is why you won't be able to sleep? ;)

Just kidding. :D Hope you have a great time!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
You might want to repack that van. You have ummm...some A&M seat cushions in there. Did you know that? :D

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Dallas;1704813 said:
You might want to repack that van. You have ummm...some A&M seat cushions in there. Did you know that? :D

Yeah, I get ribbed by Longhorn fans all the time. The truth is, I have no allegiance to any Texas University or College at all since I was born and raised in New Jersey. I wanted to get Cowboys seat cushions, but they were cheap and worthless. At least these A&M cushions have pockets, a shoulder strap, and the cushion is twice as thick as the ones sold at the Cowboys Pro Shop. If the Cowboys sold one like these, I'd ditch these in a second. My favorite is when a total stranger approaches me and says, "Aggies got their butt whipped last night." To which I usually reply, "Who gives a ****!!!"

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
TimeKeeper;1704812 said:
Great pic! And I'm jealous. Wish I could be there to help you root on the Cowboys.

However, I can't help but notice by your seat cushions that you're an A&M fan. I'm a Red Raider fan. And the Red Raiders just beat A&M 35-7. Are you sure the Cowboys' game is why you won't be able to sleep? ;)

Just kidding. :D Hope you have a great time!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

:ralph: I'm a Monmouth University grad.....same as Miles Austin. Go Hawks!!!!!

TimeKeeper

Reaction score
Not trying to be a pr**k. Just getting in on the convo. Much apologies if any offense was taken. I'm a friendly. :eek::

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
TimeKeeper;1704851 said:
Not trying to be a pr**k. Just getting in on the convo. Much apologies if any offense was taken. I'm a friendly. :eek::

No offense taken at all. I thought the comments were funny.

cowboy625

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1704777 said:

Count me in, I'll hold the satellite dish.:laugh2:

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1704980 said:
scream your lungs out and smack anyone who dosen't.

I'd love to, but smacking a 65 year old woman knitting a sweater isn't cool.