All that talent & Parcells still can't win.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
fredrick1111 said:
Thats all I have to say. Now I'm going to go throw up.

It is just one game you know. We have lost the first game of the season and made the playoffs in the past. So has Parcells I'm sure.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
horrible game plan, just horrible.

we we're way more agressive in the pre season.

Ive never been happy that Parcells is here and this game is a good example. he doesnt even know when and for what he can throw his challange flag.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
CaptainMorgan said:

Ive never been happy that Parcells is here and this game is a good example. he doesnt even know when and for what he can throw his challange flag.

Perfect example of what offense's today do vs what our 1973 NFL offense does.

Jacksonville goes to the shotgun on their 3...spread formation...and Leftwich runs a draw for the TD.

We'd come out with 9 offensive linemen..a QB and a RB and run up the middle three times.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Jacksonville goes to the shotgun on their 3...spread formation...and Leftwich runs a draw for the TD.

We'd come out with 9 offensive linemen..a QB and a RB and run up the middle three times.

Life with Parcells is grand.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
OQB captain morgan

You get it captain. Terrible, terrible game plan and play calling. It was like Sean Payton was on the sideline.

How many runs right up the middle, consecutively? Just as bad was the o line, they kept caving in every time bledsoe stepped back.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My ire is not with bill today. It is pointed towards Bledsoe and a few others.:mad:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
My ire is not with bill today. It is pointed towards Bledsoe and a few others.:mad:
Mine is pointed at BP, DB, the kicker and others as well.

MossBurner

Reaction score
CaptainMorgan said:

So you mean to say that preseason game planning and success is not directly correlated with regular season performance?

Who would have thought?

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
Juke99 said:

youre exactly right Juke.

Bledsoe played like poopoo but Parcells was resposible for this loss.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yeah, there were wide open receivers that Bledsoe flat missed. The game plan was good enough; the execution wasn't.

Glenn's penalties were tough. Flozell clearly isn't back to speed. But if Bledsoe plays better, the game is won.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't agree with that 3rd down call, but you can't blame BP for Bledsoe throwing the ball straight to defenders. Those plays were not drawn up that way.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Parcells style of football just wont work with this football team because our O-Line is so damn horrible. We should never ever run the ball back to back times if we want to gain any yardage.

Mansta54

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I agree. BP game plan was fine, Bledsoe just missed wide open recievers and he threw picks..

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
If the OL sucks we have no one to blame but Parcells. He refuses to hire a OL coach with any merit and for 4 years has done nothing short of ignoring it by doing nothing more then adding 7th round picks and 40 year old retreads