All this undefeated talk

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
We may not lose another game... AND... we could avenge our only loss when it matters most.

The SuperBowl.

Lennox Lewis defeated every man he ever faced... yet still had 2 loses. :D

Archive this post. :D

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Its certainly what I'm hoping for.

What could be better than 17-1 against 18-0 in the Superbowl.

It would be the best matchup since SuperBowl XIII. That was a great matchup. Defending SB Champion Dallas, 5th SB in last nine years against the Steelers, back to back SB Champs in 74,75, playing in their 3rd SB in 5 years. That game was a true SUPERBowl.

I dont know about you guys but I'm pulling for the Pats each week.
I want them in SBXVII 18-0. The last thing I want is some team hanging an L on them and stealing our glory.

Just think about it, beating an 18-0 team in the SB would be the greatest victory in the long and distingiushed history of the Dallas Cowboys.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
you know, sonnyboy, i think you just changed my mind.

i had been wanting the pats to lose because i'd hate to see them go undefeated.

now, i think i want them to so we can kill them in the superbowl. bravo.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Not to be a killjoy, but this team isn't going to win out.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sonnyboy;1749849 said:
Its certainly what I'm hoping for.

What could be better than 17-1 against 18-0 in the Superbowl.

It would be the best matchup since SuperBowl XIII. That was a great matchup. Defending SB Champion Dallas, 5th SB in last nine years against the Steelers, back to back SB Champs in 74,75, playing in their 3rd SB in 5 years. That game was a true SUPERBowl.

I dont know about you guys but I'm pulling for the Pats each week.
I want them in SBXVII 18-0. The last thing I want is some team hanging an L on them and stealing our glory.

Just think about it, beating an 18-0 team in the SB would be the greatest victory in the long and distingiushed history of the Dallas Cowboys.

Agreed 100%. That has been my thinking since we lost to them... even before.... I was more than willing to trade that loss(before it even happened) for a Win in Feb.... couple that with "I hope they win all their games until then."

I could just see the headlines.... the MAIN story line will be the undefeated season for Pats... the 1a storyline will be "Can Dallas avenge the loss to Pats from the regular season"

I say YES

Zman5

Reaction score
I think we lose the last game to the Deadskins. We would play our 2nd stringers against them because we have homefield wrapped up by then.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Future 585;1749868 said:
Not to be a killjoy, but this team isn't going to win out.

You're not really bringing anything to the table we dont already know.

If Vegas offered propostion bets on this the odds would be long.

I personally think the Pats are going to do it and would set the odds at 50/50.

I'm sure you could get longer odds than that if offered in Vegas.

Even more so with us. We have our hands full this weekend in NY. We would then have to run off 9 more wins through the playoffs.
Long odds for sure.

However, we wont be a dog in any game the rest of the season and certainly not at home in the Playoffs.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Guys, be careful what you wish for. There are 11 more games if things go the right way. That is a long stretch.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sonnyboy;1750288 said:
I personally think the Pats are going to do it and would set the odds at 50/50.

You personally think they could do it?

Half of your person say yes and the other half says no. :lmao:

JJB500

Reaction score
I would love to see the look on Bellicheats face as he walks off the field after losing to us in Arizona!!!!:starspin

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
JJB500;1750354 said:
I would love to see the look on Bellicheats face as he walks off the field after losing to us in Arizona!!!!:starspin

Good one.

• Three 5-11 seasons.... the cost = millions
  • Losing to Eagles for the last 7 years... the cost = our pride
  • Seeing the look on Bellicheats face as he walks off the field after losing to us in Arizona... PRICELESS!
For everything else there's spygate