THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
forrest-gump-running.gif

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Remind me again of the Cooper touchdown, Sunday? I do not believe Cooper had a 69 yard TD reception.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Cooper did not have a 69 yd TD and Gallup did not have a 55 yd TD.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Remind me again of the Cooper touchdown, Sunday? I do not believe Cooper had a 69 yard TD reception.

And, Gallup didn't have a 55 yd TD. Somebody is smokin the good stuff over there. BOTH Coop and Gallup got ran down by an Eagles player. Only guy that didn't was Lamb. Who had the closest TD to a 55 yarder , with a 52yd TD.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
All I know is Cooper got walked down by a Philly Linebacker. He must have been running 30mph. lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And some fans on here want to get rid of Cooper or Gallup.
And then they fancy themselves a GM.

In their case, GM stands for Gone Mad.
:muttley:

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

How fast is 49?

Alex Singleton has good size and speed, at 6-2, 240 pounds, and at his pro day, he recorded a 40 yard dash of 4.65 seconds. I know he had a small angle but Cooper should have left him. I think Lamb and Gallup take that to the house.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
They clearly did not track Tyreek Hill when he was running down the interception this weekend. He made 65yds look easy.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
All I know is Cooper got walked down by a Philly Linebacker. He must have been running 30mph. lol

That guy was already at full sprint when Cooper was still breaking the attempted tackle. Coop wasn't able to get back up to full speed before that guy had him cut off otherwise I think he scores. When you watch it back you can see #49 chasing Cooper beginning at our 30 yard line.. Cooper breaks a tackle at the 38 but then needs about 3 strides to regain his balance. He almost falls at the 42 but finally gets back upright at the 45. Meanwhile 49 has been chasing for 15 yards and is in full stride while Coop is working to build his speed back up. Good work by the LB to keep sprinting through .. Nice wheels by him.. The mistake Cooper made was that when it was clear the guy had the angle on him he needed to cut back hard inside, let Cedrick Wilson, who was coming hard, become his blocker and waltz into the end zone. Of course it's easy for me to say that sitting on my couch..

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Crazy, I would've never guessed CD was running faster than Cooper. Looked like Cooper was flying.

jay94

Reaction score
Cooper is definitely faster than Gallup, with Lamb it's close. I still think Cooper has the edge though.