All Wind and no Rain

mmohican29

Reaction score
That is the Cowboys Defense. We are not stout at all. We are fleetfooted and give effort but I still think we lack Championship heart. It's the most frustrating group of high priced talent the Cowboys have ever had on Defense. They make ZERO plays of consequence, week in and week out. Dare I say that last year's unit might be better with Jacques Reeves in there. Always out of position and a step late... its maddening.

What gives with this unit? Noone makes plays. Noone. Even DWARE is more "mucho gusto" than substance at the moment. If not for a McNabb/Westbrook cross up we might be looking at 2-2 right now. I still think we can be 13-3 and win the division but it's not going to be because of the defense. It will require the offense carrying us- specifically for Romo to limit his mistakes, throwing to OPEN receivers and establishing a physical run game- we need to let our O-line MAUL. This defense is not complimentary to our offense at all. It's pretty much garbage, and has been since BP threw it together. I would take Campo's units over this one, I swear.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Camo and zimmers units had turnovers with less talent. I still think campo is a heck of a d-cord