ALL you haters need to realize something...

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Carolina, Tampa Bay, AND Denver lost today...good teams do get beat week 1, you cant give up hope this early

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
TheSport78 said:
Carolina, Tampa Bay, AND Denver lost today...good teams do get beat week 1, you cant give up hope this early

don't worry....we'll be heading to the SB again after we beat washington.

:rolleyes:

Frozen700

Reaction score
yea jax got a good D......and i think the reason we had much trouble is because of thier Recivers Height advantage....

will not happen agian

Eddie

Reaction score
TheSport78 said:

So, getting lumped together with a bunch of losers is supposed to make us feel better???

This game was pathetic.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
No one has given up hope. But, to say that this loss at this time isn't ******* maddening, well then I guess your expectations were a little lower than some of us.

And, BTW it's notas much the fact that we lost, it's the WAY we lost. Pathetic effort by almost everyone involved.

SS

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
TheSport78 said:

Carolina, Tampa Bay and Denver doesn't have QBs who constantly throw games away. Bledsoe had 17 picks last year. He had 3 today. Do you want me to tell you what that comes out to? 48 for the year. Do I think he will throw 48 picks? No. But that's because either Parcells will bench him before that or someone in Dallas will visit him in a dark alley before that.

jrumann59

Reaction score
NE sure didn't look good today and barely got by Beefalo Bills

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
dont get me wrong, i expected to win today as well...

Haley94

Reaction score
I agree. Jacksonville beat Seattle last year in the opener. We must beat Washington next week...and everything will look better.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Why is anyone who points out some negatives branded a "hater"???

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
It's not that we are haters. It is just we are extremely dissapointed with Bledsoe. Had we lost with him throwing the ball away or making wise decisions and simply not being able to win. The fact that had he played well we would have been in this game is the issue.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
Carolina, Tampa Bay and Denver doesn't have QBs who constantly throw games away. Bledsoe had 17 picks last year. He had 3 today. Do you want me to tell you what that comes out to? 48 for the year. Do I think he will throw 48 picks? No. But that's because either Parcells will bench him before that or someone in Dallas will visit him in a dark alley before that.

Actually, Denver DOES have a QB that's got a penchant for throwing games away. But look at the bright side, Plummer threw just as many INTS as Bledsoe today and his team went to the play-offs last year (just to keep with the reasoning of this idiot thread).:rolleyes:

SS

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
TheSport78 said:
No one's giving up hope..just blowing off steam.

It has been a LONG off and preseason, and an excruciating wait..to see a "dominating" first quarter followed by -

"that".

Sure, the season is not over.

But the combination of Bledsoe's sudden aging (did he just go gray before our eyes), and Bill's playcalling makes it feel a little too close for comfort.

If it were JUST the candyass lack of downfield playcalling, I'd trust Terry and TO to lobby Tuna about it immediately. Glenn has done so before.

But how could they when the QB does exactly what Tuna preaches will happen if you throw 'carelessly'?

gbrittain

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Why is anyone who points out some negatives branded a "hater"???

We are supposed to be happy after humiliation. Did not get the memo did you?

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
I'm not a hater and I'm not a ledge jumper but Quarters 1-3 were fugly, period. I am worried about Bledsoe, our line, our PK and a little bit about our D to tell the truth.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:

Simms and Plummer don't throw games away?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Simms and Plummer don't throw games away?

Not like Bledsoe. Plus, I'm not a fan of TB or Denver so it only matters that Bledsoe has consistantly done this.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
Not like Bledsoe. Plus, I'm not a fan of TB or Denver so it only matters that Bledsoe has consistantly done this.

But that isn't what you said. You said they don't have QBs that throw games away.

This is only the second one he has "thrown" away since he last year.