Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2379475 said:
LOL nice

think he gets the fine for leading w/ his helmet? that would be the ultimate

Haha!!! Put it on killah's tab:D

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Sam also played wide receiver, running back and defensive back. IN HIGH SCHOOL He was team defensive MVP as a senior and a first-team All-Olympic League in 2001 as a kicker.

[edit] College career

Paulescu earned first-team All-American honors as a punter and place-kicker at Fullerton College under head coach Gene Murphy in 2003. He was selected first team All-American by J.C. Grid-Wire and by J.C. Athletic Bureau, earned first team All-Mission Conference; first team all-California J.C. Region IV, and first team All-California as selected by the California Community College Football Coaches Association. As a place-kicker, Paulescu was the fifth-leading scorer among California Junior College players. He scored 73 points in 10 games (37-37 PAT, 12-17 FGs) booted a 57-yard field goal against Santa Monica, and was perfect on all three attempts over 41 yards.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That video is a slow-motion replay ..

Showing a massive hit in slow motion only is like listening to music with the volume muted.

:bang2:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I do believe that was the best tackle I have ever seen a punter make. I saw the hit and was yelling 'Now That's What I'm Talkin About!!' I was shocked to discover it was the punter.

Zman5

Reaction score
We should ask Hostile about that tackle by the punter. :D

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
JackMagist;2379700 said:
I do believe that was the best tackle I have ever seen a punter make. I saw the hit and was yelling 'Now That's What I'm Talkin About!!' I was shocked to discover it was the punter.

Same here - hah!

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I was loving it. I jumped up and yelled "Yeah, baby!!!"

When I realized it was the punter I started yelling "No ****ing way! HA HA HA...YES!"

Then I soberly realized that the punter just made a bigger hit than any of our defensive players. What the hell is wrong with them? Why isn't our defense more aggressive/mean/physical/punishing/decleating?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CowboyChris;2380115 said:
thanks for the link, if you watch the video just a little closer, we all can see just how clueless Bobby Carpenter is. he shouldve made the tackle 5-10 yards before our punter had to do it.

:rolleyes: