Amari Cooper - A cooper can be had for 1 milliion

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I just watched a video that said the browns adjusted his contract so you can trade for him for 1 mill. I'd take him. He's still better than lamb if used right. Faster , stronger and a better route runner. He'd be unstoppable as a number two.

Rayman70

Reaction score
no he isnt better than Lamb. Hes good, make no mistake. Tolbert has improved every week and I think we have seen enough to not go trade for guys at wr. Thats not a big need. What we need is a big set the edge power DE that can enforce his will. We don't have a guy like that which can funnel everything back towards in the inside. Which is why we get run on, on the edges.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
QB matters. Have you watched Cooper the past two season when the back up was throwing him the ball? Do you remember lambs numbers with rush? QB matters. Also lamb probably has as many drops this year as coop. He's bigger, stronger and faster than lamb. Compare them as outside receivers. Lamb gets way more targets.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just watched a video that said the browns adjusted his contract so you can trade for him for 1 mill. I'd take him. He's still better than lamb if used right. Faster , stronger and a better route runner. He'd be unstoppable as a number two.
Stopped ready at “better than Lamb”.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure, he can be had for cheap salary cap reasons but the resources to get him would not be. Jerry isn’t going to give away future picks now.

XXLMike

Reaction score
The Browns take a fifth rounder for Amari Cooper from Dallas?

Do you know what the scary thing is here?

That Washington lands Cooper or Davante Adams - to go along with McLaurin and the emerging McCaffrey.

Very, very possible I see one of these receivers going to the Jets and I see Washington heavily involved in the other.

And Jerry picking his nose.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
The Browns take a fifth rounder for Amari Cooper from Dallas?

Do you know what the scary thing is here?

That Washington lands Cooper or Davante Adams - to go along with McLaurin and the emerging McCaffrey.

Very, very possible I see one of these receivers going to the Jets and I see Washington heavily involved in the other.

And Jerry picking his nose.
D Adams is great. He runs mid 4.5s. Cooper runs 4.4. We all know he's a top route runner. I!m telling you if you plus with Rodgers or mahomes, he's a all pro.

loublue22

Reaction score
no he isnt better than Lamb. Hes good, make no mistake. Tolbert has improved every week and I think we have seen enough to not go trade for guys at wr. Thats not a big need. What we need is a big set the edge power DE that can enforce his will. We don't have a guy like that which can funnel everything back towards in the inside. Which is why we get run on, on the edges.
Tolbert is horrible, small and slow.