Amari Cooper - Optimal trade

Sandyf

Reaction score
If our front office is smart and wants to optimize the offense and helps the defense then I would propose the following.

With Cooper in his last year in Cleveland and at a cost for us at less than a million and Ford with 2 tears at 1.1 million. Why not trade for both giving them Cooks, Brooks, Dowdle and a 5th in 2025.

Cooper already has a report with Prescott and Ford is as good as any RB we have. With Lamb and Cooper we then can control the clock and with Ford and Dalvin Cook at RB it will be a much better offense. The defense profits by not being on the field as long.

A no trainer trade if Cleveland would buy in and heck might throw in Lance for the hell of it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If our front office is smart and wants to optimize the offense and helps the defense then I would propose the following.

With Cooper in his last year in Cleveland and at a cost for us at less than a million and Ford with 2 tears at 1.1 million. Why not trade for both giving them Cooks, Brooks, Dowdle and a 5th in 2025.

Cooper already has a report with Prescott and Ford is as good as any RB we have. With Lamb and Cooper we then can control the clock and with Ford and Dalvin Cook at RB it will be a much better offense. The defense profits by not being on the field as long.

A no trainer trade if Cleveland would buy in and heck might throw in Lance for the hell of it.
Browns have to want to trade Ford and I don't see it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Probably right but Chubb comes back in a couple of weeks.
If they traded, it would probably take a 5th for Ford alone. I don't see them having any interest in the players you mentioned. Teams trading quality players usually want draft capital and not veteran players in return