Video: Amari's Draft

John813

Reaction score
LOL at Gruden saying they need to draft Cooper. Then proceeds to trade him when he becomes the Head Coach.

At the end, says he likes the way the Raiders are headed. Proceeds to sell off all of their talented players.

Jipper

Reaction score
LOL at Gruden saying they need to draft Cooper. Then proceeds to trade him when he becomes the Head Coach.

At the end, says he likes the way the Raiders are headed. Proceeds to sell off all of their talented players.

well...i think its more a matter of wanting to build a team with his own guys....cooper wasnt his and, despite his talent, has underperformed and is a reminder of the last failed coach.

I dont blame him...he wants to build his own team and now has 5 1st round picks in the next two years.....and will probably have more on the way. If i were a raiders fan, i would be pretty excited to get through this season and start the offseason....in 2-3 years they are going to have a shot at a decent run if he drafts well.

John813

Reaction score
well...i think its more a matter of wanting to build a team with his own guys....cooper wasnt his and, despite his talent, has underperformed and is a reminder of the last failed coach.

I dont blame him...he wants to build his own team and now has 5 1st round picks in the next two years.....and will probably have more on the way. If i were a raiders fan, i would be pretty excited to get through this season and start the offseason....in 2-3 years they are going to have a shot at a decent run if he drafts well.

Oh I know. He's clearing out McKenzies players. Either from under-performing or cause they had a lot of trade value and were due a big raise.
Gruden as a commentator loved every player if you gave him the time to talk on TV. Just found it funny that's all.

rockj7

Reaction score
What are the chances that Gruden would 3 1/2 years later trade same player