Amazing stat about Marion Barber

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
has NEVER fumbled in his two year career!! this guy is the real deal...knock on wood :D

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I remember he muffed one at the end of the comeback at the eagles game I believe? (the game with the Roy INT) but thankfully he recovered.

:D

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
In all fairness, he hasn't carried the load of a starter but still an amazing stat.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
TheSport78;1253923 said:
has NEVER fumbled in his two year career!! this guy is the real deal...knock on wood :D
He fumbled three times in '05 but recovered them all.

Still, it's very impressive that he hasn't lost a fumble in 320+ touches.

twa

Reaction score
Double Trouble;1253931 said:
According to NFL.com, he's fumbled 3 times.

That's what my memory tells me too...but I'm getting old.;)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
They both are Parcells players. Neither are fumblers. We have one of the best offenses in the league now. Hopefully we'll avoid any injuries thruout the year.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
like previous post before me have said he has fumbled but he hasnt lost any which is a great stat and hope it continues obviously. a TD Machine that doesnt fumble much now thats a MONSTER!!!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
If we didn't recover that fumble in the second Eagles game, that would've been a killer.

But he's a lot better from what he was last year.

Manster68

Reaction score
Okay Sporto, you are on the hook now.

If he fumbles on Christmas, IT IS ON YOU!

parchy

Reaction score
Actually, one of the biggest knocks on MBIII last season, especially in the early goings, was his propensity to kind of juggle the ball around in his grasp when he took the handoff.

In fact, Parcells made him carry a football around with him in Oxnard this year because he had so many issues. So if you jinxed him, it's all your fault.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
For the violent running style he has, it's amazing he doesn't put the ball on the floor.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
parchy;1254002 said:
Actually, one of the biggest knocks on MBIII last season, especially in the early goings, was his propensity to kind of juggle the ball around in his grasp when he took the handoff.

In fact, Parcells made him carry a football around with him in Oxnard this year because he had so many issues. So if you jinxed him, it's all your fault.

That's what I remember, Marion fumbling early on and Parcells having issue with it. It is amazing that none of our backs have been putting the ball on the carpet much or at all this season. I just hope we finally take advantage of a team that is bad against the run. The Eagles run D is porous right? How many times have we gone against a lousy run defense only to struggle on the ground? Too many.

TheSport78

Reaction score
Manster68;1253996 said:
Okay Sporto, you are on the hook now.

If he fumbles on Christmas, IT IS ON YOU!

i will take full responsibility ;)

TheSport78

Reaction score
and u guys are right...now i remember that one fumble in philly last year, but can anyone remember the other two he recovered???

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
theogt;1253933 said:
He fumbled three times in '05 but recovered them all.

Barber recovered two of his own fumbles, and Lousaka Polite recovered it the other time Barber fumbled.

TheSport78;1254019 said:
and u guys are right...now i remember that one fumble in philly last year, but can anyone remember the other two he recovered???

Barber fumbled twice against Seattle and once at Philadelphia.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
TheSport78;1253923 said:

Knock on wood AND you better light some candles, sacrifice a chicken, and drink it's blood just to be sure.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rack;1254028 said:
Knock on wood AND you better light some candles, sacrifice a eagle, and drink it's blood just to be sure.

Fixed...

;)