American Idol - Redheaded Wall Gone

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
About time he got booted. He may have been the worst contestant in history. No personality, can't dance worth a link, could take any song in the world and make it sound like the most boring tripe ever. How he made it this far is a mystery which we will never solve.

Next to go will probably be either Jasmine or Diana. George has dropped off as of late and better start representing. Latoya is still the best while Fantasia still just irritates me for some reason. I just can't listen to the Macy Gray type stuff, nails on a chalkboard.

jamez25

Reaction score
good riddance to *big red*-- and yes i hate Fancrapia as well.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Avery said:
About time he got booted. He may have been the worst contestant in history. No personality, can't dance worth a link, could take any song in the world and make it sound like the most boring tripe ever. How he made it this far is a mystery which we will never solve.

Next to go will probably be either Jasmine or Diana. George has dropped off as of late and better start representing. Latoya is still the best while Fantasia still just irritates me for some reason. I just can't listen to the Macy Gray type stuff, nails on a chalkboard.

He made it that far thanks to all the teenage girls that thought he was cute and didn't actually listen to him try to sing. It's about time he was put out of our misery.

GO LATOYA!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Jack

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
He made it that far thanks to all the teenage girls that thought he was cute and didn't actually listen to him try to sing. It's about time he was put out of our misery.

GO LATOYA!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

The kid can sing, just only one style of music. His voice is great for what he loves, but sucks in any other style.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Jack said:
The kid can sing, just only one style of music. His voice is great for what he loves, but sucks in any other style.

If you like slow monotone music yeah he's good. I personally don't. He seemed to be a very good kid he just can't sing as well as the others.