An Old Systematic Outdated Of One Man's Cognitive Thinking

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
The Old Saying Was Or Is. Owners Own, Coaches Coach, Players Play.
But In Jerry's World. He Owns,He Coaches And He Plays An Old Systematic Outdated Of One Man's Cognitive Thinking..

I Love My Cowboys (Water Eyes) And I Given Jerry The Benefit Of The Doubt.

But With That Said With Jerry Announcement To Bring Back MM..
I'm Now Convinced That Jerry Is Fully 100% To Blame For The Cowboys Failures Of The Last 28 Years.

But No Longer..Given Jerry The Benefit Of The Doubt.. I'm Done..

Who's Going To Watch Mike McCarthy Thursday Press Conference

Yay or Nay Votes.

I'm a Nay.

Reason Being. I Given This Organization,Jerry's World The Benefit Of The Doubt For The Last 28 Years.
But There's No Doubt a 81 Year Old Stubborn Mule Owner?GM Is Out Of Touch With The Cowboys Fan Base.
Time Has Passed Him By Years Ago...So Sad..

There's a New Breed Of Young Talented DC/OC/HC That Fits Into
The NFL As We See It Today. But The Stubborn Old Mule Doesn't See It That Way

New Breed Of Young Talent

The Matt LaFleur Of The World
BEN JOHNSON, DETROIT LIONS
Ravens DC Mike Macdonald
Texans OC Bobby Slowik
Dolphins OC Frank Smith
Just To Name a Few

Jerry has no idea That He Is so out of touch that he is clueless about what “G.H. Means

With the Cowboys losing again in the NFL playoffs, Jerry fails to attain his definition of success.

And There You Have It Folks, Out Of Touch Jerry

NUFF SAID

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Old Saying Was Or Is. Owners Own, Coaches Coach, Players Play.
But In Jerry's World. He Owns,He Coaches And He Plays An Old Systematic Outdated Of One Man's Cognitive Thinking..

I Love My Cowboys (Water Eyes) And I Given Jerry The Benefit Of The Doubt.

But With That Said With Jerry Announcement To Bring Back MM..
I'm Now Convinced That Jerry Is Fully 100% To Blame For The Cowboys Failures Of The Last 28 Years.
I respect your fandom, but it became apparent to some of us that Jerry is the problem years ago. Welcome to the club.

Ben7

Reaction score
"But With That Said With Jerry Announcement To Bring Back MM.. But No Longer..Given Jerry The Benefit Of The Doubt.. I'm Done.."

There it is!!! I Agree with you Rocknrobcowboy! :omg: :laugh::lmao::muttley::bow::oops:

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
For people who don’t understand this…1 year left on Mike McCarthy’s contract and he hasn’t lost the locker room. In fact, guys were very supportive of his return. Those were powerful pieces when Jerry Jones weighed this decision To Bring Back MM.

The Problem With This. How Many Guys Are Coming Back That Supportive of his return.. :banghead: :banghead:

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Jerry sucks at football.
He was only smart enough to briefly let someone who understands football run the football portion of his business.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
For people who don’t understand this…1 year left on Mike McCarthy’s contract and he hasn’t lost the locker room. In fact, guys were very supportive of his return. Those were powerful pieces when Jerry Jones weighed this decision To Bring Back MM.

The Problem With This. How Many Guys Are Coming Back That Supportive of his return.. :banghead: :banghead:

Someone tell her NOBODY cares about that, we care about winning in the playoffs.