Twitter: Analytics - Love it or Hate it

Aven8

Reaction score
When did they even get yards? I can’t remember any of them except for the TE’s. Not sure a WE even caught a ball!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Well, at least the Eagle fans have something to hang their hat on this morning. I am sure the hardcore Eagle fans will point to this stat as a positive.

Eagles Chiefs should be interesting next week.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Analytics are fine. But wow, this stat is exactly why you have to be really careful when applying them to make judgements on players/teams...

check the ratings before the last two series of the game. when the game was already decided.....

817Gill

Reaction score
Well, at least the Eagle fans have something to hang their hat on this morning. I am sure the hardcore Eagle fans will point to this stat as a positive.

Eagles Chiefs should be interesting next week.
It will probably be the last thing from interesting lol. A pissed off Cheifs team that’s under .500 for the first time in the Mahomes era, they are gonna come out angry and pile it on.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
As long as we get a W, that's what is important. With the exception of the play in the endzone, (he needed to get rid of the ball quicker), Dak did great. Who would have thunk a 40 burger was on the menu? At that point in the game, not me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Citing PFF as analytics is incorrect, they allow subjectivity into it and the basis of analytics is all subjectivity is removed.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
It will probably be the last thing from interesting lol. A pissed off Cheifs team that’s under .500 for the first time in the Mahomes era, they are gonna come out angry and pile it on.

Chiefs have no defense. Can’t stop the run. Turnovers galore from the offense.

Eagles are up and down. The stars will all have to align for the Eagles to win.

Nice to see the Chiefs and Eagles loser next week staring at 1-3. Hope it is the Eagles who lose.

Creeper

Reaction score
As long as we get a W, that's what is important. With the exception of the play in the endzone, (he needed to get rid of the ball quicker), Dak did great. Who would have thunk a 40 burger was on the menu? At that point in the game, not me.

That play now not Dak's fail. It was all on Biadasz and Williams. They got run over. I am not sure Dak was expecting that. After that play, I was thinking they had to move the pocket to give Dak more time but it worked out okay.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I am happy with Dak QB rating over 140. He is now over 110 on the year and is in the top 10 in the NFL. If he keeps this up I will be super happy and this is well worth the money. For anyone who did not want to pay him last night watching Hurts play should be sobering.

EGTuna

Reaction score
No rating system is perfect. Dak’s grade is probably negatively affected by his 9 runs for 6 yards and no 1st downs and of course the 4th and goal sneak no TD.

Football outsiders has Dak with the 6th best passing game of the week, but overall he was 11th due to his poor rushing stats.

Anyone watching the game, be it casual fan or Peyton and Eli, can easily surmise Dak is the far superior QB between him and Hurts.