...And the Beasties are at it again

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
and Christiann's back! ha. That's a dope track man. I've been repping the Beastie Boys since I was 5, like circa 1986. They're still dope!

...i've been on a huge EMPD kick lately. Love the older stuff.

Christiann

Reaction score
Rynie;3906366 said:
and Christiann's back! ha. That's a dope track man. I've been repping the Beastie Boys since I was 5, like circa 1986. They're still dope!

haha thats ill! EPMD is one of my favorite groups of all time, You Gots To Chill and Strictly Business never get old to me

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Ahhh this is great news! I thought they were done for good after MCA got cancer...........this just made my day!

beastie-boys5.jpg

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Rynie;3906366 said:

Could someone please translate this in to English for me.
:confused:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
I've never cared much for Beastie Boys. There are 1 or 2 songs I think are okay though.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3906405 said:

I think he said he was on dope.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
tupperware;3906618 said:
I've never cared much for Beastie Boys. There are 1 or 2 songs I think are okay though.

Licensed to Ill was golden.

arglebargle

Reaction score
Not my sorta thing, but I did really like their Dalai Lama Concert video of years back. Possibly not a favorite of their 'old school' fans, I don't know. Great percussion and rhythm on it though.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3906405 said:

I could say the same thing about your redneck posts. You've said many times you don't like rap. So why did you not only open a thread about a rap group, but also type that ^^^^ garbage...and STILL PRESSED ENTER. You're funny man. How's your awesome new TV we all had to hear about for a week?

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Rynie;3907096 said:
I could say the same thing about your redneck posts. You've said many times you don't like rap. So why did you not only open a thread about a rap group, but also type that ^^^^ garbage...and STILL PRESSED ENTER. You're funny man. How's your awesome new TV we all had to hear about for a week?
lol..

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Rynie;3907096 said:

He was right. You are on dope.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
That's all you got? Run along old man. I'm sure you have some waitresses at Bone Daddy's or Tilted Kilt to stalk. Tell them about your awesome new television.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Rynie;3907582 said:
That's all you got? Run along old man. I'm sure you have some waitresses at Bone Daddy's or Tilted Kilt to stalk. Tell them about your awesome new television.

You remind me of why I hate children. Off to the ignore list with this muddled drug addict.