And the Cowboys pick in the first round 2025 is

RonWashington

Reaction score
JT Tuimoloau 6’5” Edge Ohio State . The Cowboys have done a nice job in investing in the OL now it’s time for some Blue Chip investment along the DL .

Remember DLaw career timeline is ticking he’s had a foot injury before and now he’s out once again with a foot injury gone for a period of time .
Tuimoloau together with Kneeland gives you two young edge Rush / contain men .

And to me to extend Parsons career and abilities give him as much help on the edge so a creative DC can use 11 as a freelance weapon anywhere on the field in the front 7. Re signing Parsons is every bit as important as the ton of cash spent on the QB & WR . Parsons needs help .

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
JT Tuimoloau 6’5” Edge Ohio State . The Cowboys have done a nice job in investing in the OL now it’s time for some Blue Chip investment along the DL .

Remember DLaw career timeline is ticking he’s had a foot injury before and now he’s out once again with a foot injury gone for a period of time .
Tuimoloau together with Kneeland gives you two young edge Rush / contain men .

And to me to extend Parsons career and abilities give him as much help on the edge so a creative DC can use 11 as a freelance weapon anywhere on the field in the front 7. Re signing Parsons is every bit as important as the ton of cash spent on the QB & WR . Parsons needs help .
JT looked really good, 2 years ago. Ever since then, he is way to hit or miss. I don't think he goes in the first round this year. Sawyer is probably better than he is, and they're on the same team. He has 8-9 more games to show he hasn't fallen off. DE will be a priority this year though. Another+ 265lbs base DE is a must.

RonWashington

Reaction score
JT looked really good, 2 years ago. Ever since then, he is way to hit or miss. I don't think he goes in the first round this year. Sawyer is probably better than he is, and they're on the same team. He has 8-9 more games to show he hasn't fallen off. DE will be a priority this year though. Another+ 265lbs base DE is a must.

I try to be realistic as to who the Cowboys can get picking 23, 24 or 25 and who might be available for them . I think Kneeland on one side with JT on the other is just what the Dr ordered to contain the edge and also chase down the Qb . I think Kneeland is just warning up , get him and Parsons a 6’5” monster to help .

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
If you switched him and where you have Walker going you'd be in much better shape lol.

I like JT, but he's not a first-round talent I don't think.